Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
` ` MY. OWN. <3 COPYWRITE.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamerPunk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:50 pm
My poem is about how much I -or at least my fantasy character- have suffered during my youth. It tells a tale about how I lived all these years. It might not make any sense but it is suppose to be that way only because my life has confusion in it. The poem pertain to my life.

Unknown And Yet, Untold.

It seems as if the world is nothing to me.
    Because in my eyes the sky seems black and clouds appear grey.
    The music is nonsense and everyone is silent.
    A razor is the best remedy for all of this.

Sadomasochism is my drug and I'm forever addicted.
    Whenever madness occurs I feel the pain overwhelm me with sadness.
    Lust is gone and I'm alone.
    Making me suffer in the world we call, Hell.

There seems to be no god to help the forsaken.
    I'm lost and I need someone there to love me.
    Tention and torment consumes my whole soul.
    Waiting for me to kill my own self in a desperate attempt.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 pm
My story basically is just a short story. The only reason I had for writing this was just to express my creative side of me. I hope you like it every much.

Pathetic Uses For a Human. Part One.

The sky was salmon-colored pink with some of the morning sunlight relfecting through it to make it look more radiant; dew covered the entire lush green lawn where a small house -with bits of white paint and rusted metal frames for the doors and windows- stood in place. The house seemed to look more than over twenty years old and was built near a public park where many people enjoyed going.

There was one girl who lived there named, "Alyssa" who was -indeed- fourteen with her black kitten, "Gothika". Alyssa had lived with her parents until she was ten years old since her parents had died of a fatal car accident. At that night, she also found Gothika near a garbage can. Now it had been four years since the accident and living alone and Alyssa hopes to find someone to live with -or at least someone to live with her-.

Alyssa awoke abruptly as the same nightmare -which was her seeing her parents die in the accident- kept haunting her dreams which made her lose much sleep every night. Alyssa groaned softly with irratation as she shifted herself to slide off the bed, her bare feet touching the shagged carpet. Gothika lifted her head up s bit as she moved off the pillow that was next to Alyssa's pillow and slyly cuddled next to Alyssa to comfort her.

Alyssa giggled slightly, feeling happy to see Gothika and hunched her back over as she slowly stood up. Once up, Alyssa headed out of her room and headed to the miniature kitchen next to the living room. While walking out of her room, Gothika followed right behind her and trotted close to her. As soon as Alyssa entered the living room, she turned left and entered in the kitchen.

"What is there to eat? Hmmm," The words Alyssa spoke where a bit sratchy but Alyssa did not notice since she was searching the kitchen for anything to eat. She then headed forward and opened the refrigerator, ducking her head forward as her head moving side to side and up and down to find whatever was left from last night. But sadly, there was only condimend packets and a liter of coca cola.

"Guess we will have to starve until I get paid from my job Gothika..." Alyssa said, feeling disappointed since her stomach growled intensely meaning that she was quite hungry. Working at a coffee shop didn't pay much for her but at least it helped them get by the bills and get some food once in a while. Gothika meowed softly and headed out of the kitchen, going into the living to lay upon the couch.

Alyssa moved her head upwards and closed the refrigerator door shut, turning away from it and headed to where Gothika was. Today seemed boring -as everyday she entcoutered- and sighed, hoping that tomorrow would be different. If only the days were different... Alyssa thought sliently, nearing the couch.

She soon sat down beside Gothika and moved her gaze to the nearby window which had reflected some light on the glass and made seeing the outside easier. Outside of the house had seemed wonderful: Soft breeze, sunlight, chattering and laughing. It all seemed like a fantasy for Alyssa.

With one last look at the window, she had begun to close her eyes and soon dream, wondering what tomorrow was going to be like. Gothika snuggled close to Alyssa while Alyssa slept peaceful, a smile formed upon her face gently as she felt comfortable and safe. Gothika always did this since it was a habit but Alyssa didn't care, she was fond that someone and/or something cared for her -at least she knew she was not alone-.

( I will finish LATER! )

DreamerPunk

Soul of Solitude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:54 pm
+Doesn't look very appetizing

I really, really like the poem "Unknown and Yet, Untold". It kind of convays a message of grief, and saddness. Someone, crying out for anyone to love her, to cherish her, and tell her not to throw her life away because she is special to them. She is confused and alone, with no one to guide her along the road of life. She wants to be noticed, for someone to notice that she is not dead, not yet anyways. And that if no one is to love her, then why keep on living?

Sorry if none of this makes sense, or if I am really wrong on the concept of the poem. Thats what I feel when I read it. It was beautifully written and had some good flow. Nice job, and keep on wirtting. I am anxious to read more.

~EP

Well, it's no irritable grizzly+

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Thanks so much for your lovely comment to my poem. I was trying to advertize the way that my fanatsy character acted in the real world and how she felt about being alone and also, how she acted when whenever she got rejected by society.

I am glad that you understand the message that I was trying to express in my poem. I will continue to write more if need be since I feel more confident about writing. It is all thanks to you.

:] XOXOXO.
DreamerPunk.

DreamerPunk

DreamerPunk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:56 pm
My poem is about how I await the time of my death. It is also about what my thoughts are when I die.

Annihilation

Take me away from my youth.
    I am a mere organism that only breathes air to survive.
    Death will come in a matter of time.
    Soon I will be dead and still, the world will continue to live.

I believe there is no heaven or hell.
    So when I die, I will only become useless material for the world.
    I will be a mere fragment of someone's memories.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:14 pm
This is basically the continuation for my story. Hope you enjoy reading my short story.

Pathetic Uses For a Human. Part Two.

Daylight had struck outside, meaning that another day had begun for the world. Alyssa was still asleep on the couch, Gothika laid sleeping on Alyssa's stomach. It would only be a matter of time before Alyssa would awake from her long slumber from yesterday.

Alyssa soon awoke with her head throbbing slightly as well as her neck. She noticed that Gothika had slyly approached her body and quietly laid upon her stomach as she slept. Instead of she getting angry, she simply smiled and reached her right hand upwards and petted Gothika slowly and softly; Gothika opened her eyes only to leer at Alyssa then close her eyes again to asure herself that that was only her owner and not some other stranger.

Alyssa retracted her hand back to her right side and then moved her head upwards, staring at the ceiling only to think about what to do today. It was indeed a Saturday and Alyssa noted thought to herself, Huh... I missed school yesterday. Well, it doesn't bother me much. Except for the fact that I need to make-up homework. Oh great... another thing that I need to worry about. Alyssa stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes until lowering her head down and closing her eyes to calm her mind.

( Will continue later. )

DreamerPunk

Soul of Solitude

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:42 am
+Doesn't look very appetizing

I'm really glad that I culd help you gain confidence. Stop by my thread sometime and check out my poems. 'The Story of Love and Hate' thread. You might be able to tell that I have dark writting style, tortured past, whatever you want to call it.

~EP

Well, it's no irritable grizzly+

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:24 pm
I enjoyed the poetic work "Unknown and Yet, Untold". It expresses a sense of deep sorrow and unhappiness. The passion of crying out for anyone to love, to cherish , and tell a someone too not to cast life aside. Simply since she is special. The main character wishes for someone to notice her for life comes with feeling loved. Wonderfully written. And would enjoy reading more of your works.

Annihilation

Quote:
Take me away from my youth.
I am a mere organism that only breathes air to survive.

I felt so much like this until I entered my twenties. It brought back memories, dreams and poems I have written. Thank you for that blessing.

Please, continue your writing. Its lovely.
Thank you, for sharing

WildWildWindWhisperer wink ( Vice Captian)

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers