Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have dreams about Twilight?
  Yes
  No
View Results

phantomsgurl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:15 am
Have you had any dreams about Twilight? Good dreams, nightmares, or those dreams that are just plain weird and make no sense in the morning?

I had one that was EXTREMELY strange. I was in a library with Jasper (and I have no idea why I was in a library), and lots of people came into the library. Jasper needed to hunt, and I didn't want him to eat all the people, so I gave him Cap'n Crunch.

He then turned into a cat, ate the entire bowl of cereal, and fell over asleep. In my dream, I started to think that the Cap'n Crunch was drugged, but I ate some anyway and fell asleep. Then I started to dream IN MY DREAM that Jasper was running through a forest and i was chasing him.

Then an awake and non-cat Jasper and Alice found me asleep and Alice said, "She's dreaming about corn and medieval times." Then I woke up and was completely like "WTF?!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:18 am
Omg, that's a weird dream eek

Unfortunately, I have not experienced any Twilight Dreams crying All I have are weird dreams in general... >.>  

moffity

TiredOracle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:28 pm
Last night I had a dream that Jacob Black saved me from a haunted house!

That was so fun!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:54 am
That dream would kinda freak me out and I'm used to the weird dreams.  

lost_smile

Rise-OTD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:07 pm
lol, definatly a WTF dream. xD

I had a very messed Twilight (and variety of other movies and books) dream a while ago, when I woke up I didn't remember most of it but this much, I remember:

I was at my highschool worried about my Test in the Christian ethics coarse. (which doesn't make sence cause I'm not in that coarse) and for some reason I knew if I failed the test I wouldn't be able to go to university for Law study with my boyfriend. (legally blond much?) So durring the test I keept hearing the anwsers in my head. (they were totally wrong though... but in the dream they were right) So I was wondering why I was hearing the voice. Then I realized Edward Cullen was sitting across the room in a giant white chair glairing at me (maybe it was him telling me anwsers?)... anyways, I passed the test and went to university except apparently in dream land university resembles hogwarts without the magic. After that I don't remember much but I remember being a vampire for the last little bit before waking up...

ahh, the mind is a messed thing.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Wow, those are weird dreams!

I know that after I finished reading New Moon, I had a dream about it, but I can't remember it at all which makes me really sad. I can't remamber a lot of dreams, but I know if I could, they would probably be like those dreams Rise.Of.The.Dead and phantomsgurl shared. I always have weird dreams... whee

ohemgee x meow

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:30 am
I had a dream I got attacked by a dog, only the bite turned me into a vampire...yeah it was out of whack. Anyways my skin was all sparkly and I was like sitting in the library and Edward and Rosalie showed up and gave me some soda....

It was physco!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:10 am
i used to dream that i was in the restaurant and the city where bella first finds out that edward is a vampire...in their first date, although it was more of a im gonna save your life kind of thing, and i dreamed that i was chasing him through the crowded city of volterra from new moon, before the cloch struck noon. it was so sweet  

Annabelle Lies

KissJohnnyDepp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:22 pm
I had this one where I was bella and Edward was laying next 2 me and we were talking about lost ( The TV series ) and he was sooooooooo beautiful smile He held me close to him and every thing........ I"ve had more but I can't rember them clearly 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:11 pm
I've had dream after dream of Twilight. Most of them are me as a vampire, and of course Edward and the Cullens were there. We all have these crazy adventures and then I wake up and want to go back to sleep again.  

kanangirl123

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:40 pm
Mine are more of a romantic comedy mix! Really strange! One I had a dream that I was a this cronstrutction site(I don't know why...but)and Edward was searching for me! I wasn't Bella but he couldn't read my mind and I was running because for some odd reason i was having hallusanations and I got hit by somethin... he changed me then to stop me from dyin and when I realized it we lived happily ever after
to see it in better detail check my journal in a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:26 pm
When i dream i dream story dreams.
The last dream i had was a couple of months ago. I was swimming in the ocean(i don't know how to swim) when some greed stuff started pulling me down and some how it was Victoria's hair and then her mouth was big enough to eat me. She was about to eat my leg when some one grabbed me from my waist trying to pull me up and i looked and saw that it was a wolf but one of those wolfs you see in scary movies. I started screamin and then i was choking on the water and then the wolf took me out and then the wolf turned back in to jacob and gave me mouth to mouth and then Edward came and he was mad and then they started fighting about ME!! and ofcourse in my deam i was freaking out so i ran away and then i ended up on the meadow and then the whole cullend were there and they wanted to take me to Italy for some party and then i didn't want to go and so i started crying (I'm so lame) and then Edward came and started wiping my tears saying i didn't have to do anything you don't have to. I was about to kiss him when i WOKE UP. I know huh lame.  

Crimson_Nyx

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:42 pm
hek i dream about edward every night! (and in the day too!)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:54 pm
The only Twilight/New Moon dream I remember, I lived next door to the Cullens. I never actually saw any of them, just in the dream I knew that that was their house a few feet away from mine, and that's it. I wish I would have actually seen one of the Cullens...  

Glitterbean

lost_smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:34 am
I have had several dreams with jasper and alice who were my bestfriends and edward was just kinda there looking awsome and hot.  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff