Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.
Manga crazy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keep it or leave it?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Pete At The Disco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:16 pm
Do you think they should of kept "Back Stage Prince" in the Shojo Beat? I do! I loved "Back Stage Prince!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:10 pm
i think it's cute but a bit dry compared to the other mangas in SB... like absolute boyfriend.... i need more action to a page instead of a caress that takes a good half page to express....  

sakara maxter

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:51 pm
Backstage Prince was complete dear, there was no more to put in the magazine.

P.s. I love your sig 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:59 pm
backstage prince was awsomeness all over they should have drawn it out to be a longer manga but since it was over than i guess they should have taken it out  

ristuka-chan

lemoura

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:27 pm
When I saw the end of the second manga volume, I found out why they took it out. It was a two volume series (although it could have been longer in my opinion), so it was to intrigue the reader to get the last few installations that they pulled it out.

I'm waiting for Vampire Knight to do just the same within a couple of months, because Hino-sama's other series, Meru Puri, was a four volume story.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:31 am
I'm glad it's gone. I did not like the artwork and I did not like the story.  

Asano Rain

KindledIiwi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:55 am
lemoura
When I saw the end of the second manga volume, I found out why they took it out. It was a two volume series (although it could have been longer in my opinion), so it was to intrigue the reader to get the last few installations that they pulled it out.

I'm waiting for Vampire Knight to do just the same within a couple of months, because Hino-sama's other series, Meru Puri, was a four volume story.

I agree with that. it was because it was a two manga series. it should have been longer. like about it could have streatched to a good amout of 5-9 volums.

I loved Meru Puriiii~! ^-^ it should of been longer! ;o; wah. it was so cute.

She should do a awsome second season or something but she probably won't it's already done.
Im happy shes getting one of her books turned into an anime though ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:36 am
Pete At The Disco
Do you think they should of kept "Back Stage Prince" in the Shojo Beat? I do! I loved "Back Stage Prince!"

yes, simply yes. It grew on me, i learned to like the story more then the drawings but the drawings grew on me.  

0o-Kikyon-o0

11,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 pm
0o-Kikyon-o0
Pete At The Disco

yes, simply yes. It grew on me, i learned to like the story more then the drawings but the drawings grew on me.

You'll be glad to know then, that another of the manga-ka's works has been licensed by Viz for the SB line, it's called Black Bird and it will be out later this year.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 pm
kel aka gandy
0o-Kikyon-o0
Pete At The Disco

You'll be glad to know then, that another of the manga-ka's works has been licensed by Viz for the SB line, it's called Black Bird and it will be out later this year.

ooo! that is grande!  

0o-Kikyon-o0

11,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 am
it was cute, short and sweet  
.: On No, They Didn't!! :: Things You Don't Like About Shojo Beat :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games