Temari
  Ino
View Results

F-22 Raptor II

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Ill say Sakura since Sasuke goes with Orochimaru

Sakura maight fall in love with Naruto  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:50 pm
I hope that she does come around and when she does...wham, to late.

Hinata has always had the hots for Naruto and I hope he finally comes around to her just in time to say no to Sakura.  

liz_bliz_inc

Ryoko Ametsuchi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:27 pm
I'm not sure, but Sakura doesn't deserve him or Sasuke. I also think Hinata may deserve someone else... but actually, Naruto had better start noticing that Hinata likes him!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:46 pm
I think that sakura will love naruto or either Hinata.  

Ladyshion

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:02 pm
Hinata!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:23 pm
Honestly, I think that Sakura will come to love naruto...Hinata already does. And so far, theres no indication that any other girls in the series know him well enough to start going for him.

but...I really don't want Naruto to end up with Sakura. I mean, no offense to her, I like the character and all but...it don't know. It seems to cliche. Too expected.  

Kexita

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:15 am
Kexita
Honestly, I think that Sakura will come to love naruto...Hinata already does. And so far, theres no indication that any other girls in the series know him well enough to start going for him.

but...I really don't want Naruto to end up with Sakura. I mean, no offense to her, I like the character and all but...it don't know. It seems to cliche. Too expected.

He could end up with someone totaly unexpected like Ino or Ten Ten.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:00 am
I think Hinata should be with him. She really likes him, and he better start noticing, or I'll hit him one good.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:09 pm
ninja Hinata. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:46 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Kexita

The thought of ino and naruto getting together is an amusing thought to say they least. xd They're both blonde, they would look kind of cute together. Buuut, I don't really want that pairing to happen either. sweatdrop
hrm...come to think of it, who DO i want naruto to get with? o_o; hrm. I don't think ive ever really thought about it.  

Kexita

F-22 Raptor II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:47 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Kexita

How come Ten Ten?
Ten Ten does not have any principal relation with Naruto

and besides Ten Ten loves Neji(If he doesn't die rofl xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:13 am
Well, I think it's already easily said that Hinata already loves Naruto. She's loved him even before Sasuke up and left, before everyone knew he was not an evil Jinchuuriki, when he was just ol' rotten Naruto. To be quite honest, I think Hinata should end up with Naruto in the end. I mean, she is so adorable.

But, nevertheless, what WILL happen will probably be different from what I think SHOULD happen. I bet Sakura will end up falling for Naruto, we can already see hints of this in the Shippuuden anime and in the manga, and because Sasuke is with Orochimaru and I bet will never return, Sakura will jump onto Naruto like a fly on horseshit.

^^ But... in the anime, Temari was certainly givin' Naruto the eye, wasn't she? XP

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

F-22 Raptor II

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:27 am
Temary does?!

What happened with Shikamaru?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:29 am
F-22###
Temary does?!

What happened with Shikamaru?

Oh, it was just a mere look of interest. You and I both know that her and Shikamaru are tighter than tight.  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

F-22 Raptor II

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:33 am
Oh dont scare me again

I havent read the Manga  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items