Reply Avatar Talk
Have you ever had just that one item... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwannah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:18 pm
...That you love SO much, but you can never make it seem to work...? Or maybe it just works with one other item or hairstyle and thats it?

Discuss here that item. Maybe someone might help you get out of that creative blockade <3.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:39 pm
Celebrity Date.
I could never seem to make it work.
Though now I love my Celestial Wrap and Demonbow. heart  

Sylwithia

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:58 pm
I don't know of any item that I couldn't put into an outfit although there are moments when I decided that the item just isn't right for my avatar after I buy it. If there was an item that I liked, but couldn't fit it into the outfit I cannot remember; usually I don't stop until I find an outfit that works with the item.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Blurry Vox Jacket. It has been sitting in my inventory for two years now and I have yet to use it in a single outfit. It is the oddest shade of purple and it matches nothing. But I love it so. gonk heart

Sesshie Kaida

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Qwannah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:18 pm
Sesshie Kaida

Blurry Vox Jacket. It has been sitting in my inventory for two years now and I have yet to use it in a single outfit. It is the oddest shade of purple and it matches nothing. But I love it so. gonk heart

You could most definitely try to make a theme with it, first thing I thought when I previewed it was that it looked slightly hip-hop so maybe a street theme or something? Like a city slickster? <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:00 pm
It's hard to match the pilot goggles, but I love it sooo much! Since I don't have many brown items, it makes it hard *Is poor*  

steam punk rhapsody

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:46 am
steam punk rhapsody
It's hard to match the pilot goggles, but I love it sooo much! Since I don't have many brown items, it makes it hard *Is poor*

//copper penny pinstripe vest matches the goggles pretty well. surprised //

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:48 pm
`Monox!de
steam punk rhapsody

Well, it's more the goggle beige color that can only be matched with starter khakis and legwarmers which are only for girls!  

steam punk rhapsody

`Monox!de

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:53 pm
steam punk rhapsody
`Monox!de
steam punk rhapsody

Well, it's more the goggle beige color that can only be matched with starter khakis and legwarmers which are only for girls!

I was gonna suggest newsprint stars, but that just kinda adds to the problem of too much beige on the head. gonk Sigh...I don't know. The knew Egyptian fans might look nice. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:41 pm

I love my Kiki, but it's hard to incorporate it alot of times...
Same with Angelics - Once I put on my headress/staff/anklets, I have to throw them -ALL- on to match - And it ends up looking crowded or donation wh0rish.
sad

_ s h e l f l i f e

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:18 pm
[.Cookie.]

I love my Kiki, but it's hard to incorporate it alot of times...
Same with Angelics - Once I put on my headress/staff/anklets, I have to throw them -ALL- on to match - And it ends up looking crowded or donation wh0rish.
sad

*looks at self*
I'm currently wearing 7 donation items, and I don't feel it looks donation item whorish. I've always believed that as long as the items are incorporated nicely into the avatar you are fine, it's when people just toss on items for the hell of it they start looking whorish. xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:35 am
i personally just like the prisoner's ball and chain for some reason [not my favorite item, but i just like it], and i can never wear it because you can't wear socks while wearing it.
D':
//kicks gaia's layering system.

Authenticity

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:49 am
SLIK shirts. heart
And it's not so much COLOR matching, but style.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:32 pm
Fresh grass skirt. I adore it but there only seems to be three or so other items that are the right color green. I was actually questing for it for a while but I got so fed up because of inflation and because I couldn't make a decent tektek with it anyway that I ditched the quest. ):

Dollanganger

mmli94

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:46 pm
Kiki Kitty. sad unfortunately i dont have much room on my avatar to use the 'kiki kitty (cuddle)' version, and my fan's in the way crying  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games