50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
none
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

sasunaru69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:33 pm
How do you think she would turn out and what technic would she use?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:26 am
I think a daughter would certainly bring less grief to KxK than Kenji will as a teenager. Well honestly, HMR is a very demanding sword school. We saw what it had done to Kenshin by the end of the manga. Knowing that, I don't believe any woman, no matter how talented with the blade she might be, could ever wield HMR due to the heavy impact it has. It is meant to be used by giants like Hiko, whom it strengthens (hence Hiko's grotesquely muscled physique). Those of a smaller stature will be broken down and destroyed by its prolonged use. Thus, I believe a daughter would Kamiya Kasshin Ryu.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

sasunaru69

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:35 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
I think a daughter would certainly bring less grief to KxK than Kenji will as a teenager. Well honestly, HMR is a very demanding sword school. We saw what it had done to Kenshin by the end of the manga. Knowing that, I don't believe any woman, no matter how talented with the blade she might be, could ever wield HMR due to the heavy impact it has. It is meant to be used by giants like Hiko, whom it strengthens (hence Hiko's grotesquely muscled physique). Those of a smaller stature will be broken down and destroyed by its prolonged use. Thus, I believe a daughter would Kamiya Kasshin Ryu.

Yeah, That does make sense *Smiles* But I think that kenji should of had black hair That would of look cooler and he should of carried on the style of Kaoru and Kenshin togetherlike maybe combining the two styles into one super style.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:02 pm
i wonder why kenji has brown hair it looks kinda wierd confused  

Hiddleslove_27

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:18 am
I don't like the brown either. I always imagine Kenji having copper hair, like Dad's but still different enough to be his own.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:59 pm
Yami no Hitokiri
I don't like the brown either. I always imagine Kenji having copper hair, like Dad's but still different enough to be his own.

o.0 did you color that pic yourself?

<.< >.> ok back on topic. If Kenshin and Kaoru had a daughter she would probably be a lot like her mother...  

SilentNinjaFox

[C]raving [C]haos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:15 pm
Really? I thought Kenji had an almost identical look to his father's
except for a missing X-shaped scar and having his mother's eyes.
Anyways, had they had a girl, I'll bet they would have named her Tomoe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:29 pm
*Smiels* I think that it would of been cool if they had a girl and boy like twins *Smiles* but i think the girl should have kaoru hair and boy kenshin  

sasunaru69

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:39 pm
mwuluvur
*Smiels* I think that it would of been cool if they had a girl and boy like twins *Smiles* but i think the girl should have kaoru hair and boy kenshin

Aww! That would have been so awesome! ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:17 pm
SilentNinjaFox
mwuluvur

but what should be their eye colors? O.o that the true question  

sasunaru69

[C]raving [C]haos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:16 pm
mwuluvur
SilentNinjaFox
mwuluvur

I imagine them having Kenji first, having his father's hair and mother's eyes.
Then I imagine a girl a few years younger with her mother's hair but father's eyes.
Then I can see Kenji turning for evil and the younger sister stopping him as her father would.
But that's just me. And a series ending doesn't end the story for me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:04 pm
[C]raving [C]haos
mwuluvur
SilentNinjaFox
mwuluvur

Then I imagine a girl a few years younger with her mother's hair but father's eyes.
Then I can see Kenji turning for evil and the younger sister stopping him as her father would.

that would be so cool .... *smiles* that would be a awesome ending
i think you sound write that... *smiles*  

sasunaru69

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:21 am
[C]raving [C]haos

I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Exactly what I picture, though I'm not sure about a girl being able to beat Kenji in a sword fight. Even if a sister mastered Kamiya Kasshin Ryu, she would not have the power to stop a master of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu.

Nor does it for me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:53 pm
I think the dauughter might like her father better then kenji did.... because the son did not like his dad at the beginning kept pulling his hair and alsop later he hates him for leaving all the time in the Samurai Reflection.... but I a daughter would have more understanding of keshin ideals..  

sasunaru69

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:56 pm
mwuluvur
[C]raving [C]haos
mwuluvur
SilentNinjaFox
mwuluvur

that would be so cool .... *smiles* that would be a awesome ending
i think you sound write that... *smiles*

me too! i was actually thinking the same thing lol just switch their genes, but i agree, cuz kenji's the rebellious one and to balance it out they should have another peacekeeper in the family, but that's if they had twins, if they didnt have kenji and just a girl then she probably wouldn't have hated kenshin as much lol the storyline of the OVA definately would have been different, no matter how twisted they always seem to make them
as for technique...she would probably use kamiya kasshin unless she turned out exactly like kenji in the OVA where he runs off and learns hiten mitsurugi  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff