Submit

Fantastically
  BAD
View Results

Living Ink
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:32 pm
Sorceress

I cannot begin to describe how bad this movie is. But if you read the user comments on the link above, you may understand. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:53 am
All of the movies I have seen are okay or better, but none yet that I would consider 'worst'.....  

jailrlee

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Snow White Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:21 pm
The worst movie EVER: Lady in the Water... what a waste of $8 and 2 hours out of my life! I would only recomend it to someone to watch so they could see how stupid it really was.... Sorry if anyone accually liked the movie, thats just my personal opinion on the thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:30 pm
The only good part about Lady In the Water, was the guy who only exercised one half of his body. At least it had comic relief as well as the relief of the movie being over. It was bad, but not the worst.

THe second DragonHeart movie was pretty bad. The first one was a stretch but at least they had sean connery do the dragon's voice.  

Amberpants

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

Lonelycry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:31 pm
I have to say Eragon.I read the books of the Inheritace trilogy and all the most important parts were cut out.It was nothing like the book at all,I wanted to throw my slushie in Brom's face.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:43 pm
The Core.  

Seanchaidh

Aged Explorer

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Naiad9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:19 pm
i'm gonna have to go with Lonelycry on this one. confused Eragon sucked. no offense to anybody who liked it. I swear the entire thing was about Eragon's so-called all-around-studliness. again, no offense to anyone who liked it. i really didn't. can you tell? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:20 pm
i'm gonna have to go with Lonelycry on this one. confused Eragon sucked. no offense to anybody who liked it. I swear the entire thing was about Eragon's so-called all-around-studliness. again, no offense to anyone who liked it. i really didn't. can you tell? wink  

Naiad9

Naiad9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:22 pm
crap. i just posted the same thing twice didn't I? would you believe this is the second time this happened?! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:45 pm
I don't mind. I'm glad you posted!

I haven't seen Eragon, so I can't say, but there certainly have been a lot of people who said it was bad. 3nodding  

Living Ink
Crew

Naiad9

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:28 pm
trust me dude. not worth renting. not worth seeing. such a pity. crying the book was so good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:52 pm
hey! uh, Mr. living Ink or such....I checked out the link you posted on the first comment and guess what the website recommended if you liked the title Sorceress! Eragon. I guess you knew that, but further proof as to just how bad it really is. are you catching my drift?  

Naiad9

Kurzon_Dax

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:27 am
Anything thats a 'Scifi channel original'  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:11 am
Naiad9
hey! uh, Mr. living Ink or such....I checked out the link you posted on the first comment and guess what the website recommended if you liked the title Sorceress! Eragon. I guess you knew that, but further proof as to just how bad it really is. are you catching my drift?

xd

Yes, I think I'm following your line of reasoning.  

Living Ink
Crew

diamond-stealer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:01 am
Time Bandits...

Midgets freak me out…

Enough said.  
75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash