Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply At the Library.-- Favorite Music Magazines & Books.
Bass Guitar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:13 am
Anybody else, here play bass, and if you do, do you subscribe to this magazine. I love it. Even though some of the interviews are dumb (*cough cough, Pete Wentz *cough) I still read them and some of the basses are freakin sweet (the one with a twisted neck)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:43 pm
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Anybody else, here play bass, and if you do, do you subscribe to this magazine. I love it. Even though some of the interviews are dumb (*cough cough, Pete Wentz *cough) I still read them and some of the basses are freakin sweet (the one with a twisted neck)

umm, what magazine?
I personally don't play bass, my friends tried to teach me guitar, and execpt for Gutiar Hero, I have no talent for a guitar, not to mention a bass, or really any other musical instument for that matter... needless to say they gave up on me on trying to teach me...

rayne_phantom

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:14 pm
sorry... need to be more clear. The magazines called Bass Guitar and its made by guitar world.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:41 am
Wow, awesome, another bassist. n_n

I don't read Bass, because... uh, I don't know. I'm not a hardcore bassist. I don't even really have a band.

Zealous Blue
Captain

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:20 am
Zealous Blue
Wow, awesome, another bassist. n_n

I don't read Bass, because... uh, I don't know. I'm not a hardcore bassist. I don't even really have a band.
its my only contact with bass info. My mom cut off my lessons because of bad grades. I hope I can just get the same teacher again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:16 pm
hey..i play bass

i havent subscribed to bass guitar

ive bought a few copies in the past tho

i never really take the suggestions on what good basses are tho

STUCK IN MY WAYS SO IT SEEMS LOL  

tosh_cycles_loops

byproductofdaworkingclass

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:10 pm
i play double bass in the school orchestra......which means i can play electric bass also i mainly play normal electric guitar  
At the Library.-- Favorite Music Magazines & Books.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games