Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
rainbow crystals Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ homicidal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:13 am
i am not sure if they said any of this but you know how the cystal whee in humans and zoesight took them out and then they transfomed it to a monster. was that a original rainbow demon like was that creature supose to be in the crystal  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:22 am
as the story goes.

the Dark Kingdom's strongest 7 youma (monsters) were sealed up by Queen Serenity's Silver Crystal.

the Silver Crystal then split into 7 different crystals, each one sealing a youma and that youma was reincarnated into 7 humans

however, this is something the anime staff made up, i guess to fill in time but...it really made some plot holes....like....Rei's Grandpa had one....hm....  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:38 am
That's right. The seven Rainbow Crystals are the seven shards of the Silver Crystal that shattered when Queen Serenity used her power to vanquish the Great Shadow. the youma then became seven separate youma that were sealed within the shards, which were sealed within people (or in one case, a cat). If the crystal was removed, the person would become a monster. Only Sailor Moon's Holy powers could turn them back into their previous forms without the crystals.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:17 pm
noo i ment like when the red crystal was found by the gamer dude was the actual demon from the moon kingdom actuly looked like that neutral  

DJ homicidal

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:14 pm
twilight hearts 128
noo i ment like when the red crystal was found by the gamer dude was the actual demon from the moon kingdom actuly looked like that neutral

No, I do not believe the actual demons from the past looked like the ones in the "present". As with any sort of "posession", there is always a trace of what the person once was. That is why the youma look so... odd. It combines some of their human (or cat..) physical features, their talents, or hidden parts of themselves with the demon and gives them the strange unique looks that they had.. or at least that's my theory.

The demons were originally shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:41 pm
Nisora
twilight hearts 128

No, I do not believe the actual demons from the past looked like the ones in the "present". As with any sort of "posession", there is always a trace of what the person once was. That is why the youma look so... odd. It combines some of their human (or cat..) physical features, their talents, or hidden parts of themselves with the demon and gives them the strange unique looks that they had.. or at least that's my theory.

The demons were originally shadows.

yea i think you are 100% right on all that  

DJ homicidal

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:45 am
They didn't really show much in episode 39... There was a ton of stuff they could have threw in to explain more stuff, but nooooo... they gotta leave it up to us fanfiction writers to jot down... Oh well... yeah, I would assume the demons that we see the shard carriers turn into are the shadows' true forms. The uber big shadow was probably what they became when they some how combined... The true form of that we've never seen. Maybe it IS its true form... o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:04 pm
But this is one of those major iffys. They could of at that time been only shadows of their former selves that had taken on charateristcs of their inhabitants. But truthfully without the show expalining, it is hard to say. For all we know that could have been their original forms with the slight side effect of a little change over the centuries.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

DJ homicidal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:56 pm
ok so this what i dont get if queen senity took everone to earth and then the kingdom was totally destroyed and the whole fight on the moon started way before sailor moon is born how come  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:15 pm
i know i know my literace sucks but i will repharse it

like in the beging of the show the annocer says in the begining of season 2 the one with the tree of doom (english)

it said 1000 thosand years ago the moon kingdom was destroyed
and they as in the sailors and tuxedo mask where sent to earth

right continue the question if u can read my message with no problem xp  

DJ homicidal

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:38 pm
twilight hearts 128
i know i know my literace sucks but i will repharse it

like in the beging of the show the annocer says in the begining of season 2 the one with the tree of doom (english)

it said 1000 thosand years ago the moon kingdom was destroyed
and they as in the sailors and tuxedo mask where sent to earth

right continue the question if u can read my message with no problem xp

Tree of Doom (Makaiju) was full of plot holes, I just ignore any information that exists there. It usually conflicts with everything before and after it. Like the second Highlander movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:01 pm
i never thought of that they were originally shadows that adapted things from their hosts

i always figured that they were shadows during the exposition, because the artists didn't want to reveal the monsters (like a censor bar or something)

but that's actually a cool idea.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lay-San

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:17 pm
huh..i thought the shadows and the color crystals were created by Dic...but seeing now that it's just something just for the anime...i got REALLY confused on the whole subect all together and just refer to the manga as much as possible  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:09 pm
wow you guys are good eek

does anyone know the name of the 3rd sailor moon movie the one with ......... let me think

the 2 guys the kid and the older guy like in the begining of the movie the boys abducted a ton of children  

DJ homicidal

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces