Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Amusing Web Comic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiStarlet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:23 am
I was making my daiiy perusal of my bookmark list, and I saw Ctrl+Alt+del had a pretty amusing comic that made me think of you guys here in this guild--the last panel especialyl got me. Thought you might enjoy! cool

The Evils of LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:22 am
I think you should to permalink to the comic that you want to show us instead of linking to the main page. It's this one, right?

As of the time I posted, it's still on the front page, but when other people see the thread it might not be.

Anyway, I've never really been able to follow Ctrl+Alt+del, but this one is interesting.  

The MoUsY spell-checker

ChibiStarlet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:44 am
The MoUsY spell-checker
I think you should to permalink to the comic that you want to show us instead of linking to the main page. It's this one, right?

As of the time I posted, it's still on the front page, but when other people see the thread it might not be.

Anyway, I've never really been able to follow Ctrl+Alt+del, but this one is interesting.

Thanks for the advice. I hadn't thought of that. I think I just fixed it. =)

Yeah, sometimes they're funny and sometimes they're just inane, but I thought this one was pretty clever.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:33 am
Hmm...
I never thought of the crisis like that..
That creator is a genius!  

[Joan De Arc]

Silverleaf28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:43 am
Haha, pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Hehe, that's hilarious. rofl rofl  

darkrose_eve

1,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cherished Strawberries

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:11 pm
Oh, how true, how true. I sort of feel sorry for the poor idiots who have to suffer like that. But, then again, they'll get over it. The question is, will we?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:24 pm
That's my sister's favorite web comic. I personally prefer Penny Arcade though. Still funny. xD

Sheep Kitchen

Wheezing Ladykiller

Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces