Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
Sketch of Characters?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:49 am
I must say these are not the best sketches you will ever see ... in actuality I think they are failed attempts but I would like honest opinions. Sadly I dont have a scanner so I took pictures of it off a digital camera... however I don't have a program that can color them... so they are just sketches sweatdrop

This is of Bright... Rena's other character
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:50 am
This here is Rena... the first sketch and this one are based on a picture i found somewhere... can't remember sweatdrop

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:51 am
this is Helba
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:52 am
and this is Balmung

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:29 am
I like them! My favorites are of Bright and Helba. <3 Next time darken your lines and try shading and such. I know they're sketches, but they deserve some love, too!

I also like the feathers in Balmung's picture (though no matter how many times I play the games, I just can't like Balmung D: ). I can't draw feathers at all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:01 pm
lol thanks for commenting blaugh I'll try shading and inking them next time 3nodding lol I never played the first four games so I wouldn't know how they portrayed him... but I did read .hack//another birth and based on that I don't think I would have liked him that much either sweatdrop However I liked his looks and his part in .hack.//legend of the twilight 3nodding and you gave the feathers too much credit... I don't really think they are all too well... kinda messy but I tried whee  

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Destry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:29 pm
Angelic Dragon Rider
lol thanks for commenting blaugh I'll try shading and inking them next time 3nodding lol I never played the first four games so I wouldn't know how they portrayed him... but I did read .hack//another birth and based on that I don't think I would have liked him that much either sweatdrop However I liked his looks and his part in .hack.//legend of the twilight 3nodding and you gave the feathers too much credit... I don't really think they are all too well... kinda messy but I tried whee

Hey, I like the feathers! That's all that matters to me.
Well, thing about Balmung is that he looks good at all... but he's so proud and eh. I don't know. I've never liked those dignified knightly characters! He's cute around Rena, though.

It's a shame you haven't played the games! Definitely try at least one someday! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:52 am
yea i'll deffinetly try the ones I missed when ever I get my hands on one lol sweatdrop Don't see them in stores now-a-days whee

but yea he is quite proud lol xd  

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:25 am
I like the Blamung and Helba one biggrin I really like the way you sktech!! GOOD JOB :]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:02 pm
The first one is my favorite.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:04 pm
heart  
Fanart and Fanfiction

Manage Your Items