Reply DS Connection
Nintendo DS rpgs.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glass Dominion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:30 pm
First, what RPG's are comeign out for it? ive only seen FF CC...
second, what would you like to see
thrid, how would your dream RPG work on the DS

(sorry if this is a repeat thread, i didnt see one)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:38 pm
first, Final Fantasy three is all I know.
Second, I wanna see a new Earhtbound, OR an updated version of the old one, the old or new Lufias, SUPER MARIO RPG and many more!
Third, the only thing I can think f now would be to just have the menu screen always open on the bottom screen for easy touch screen usage. There could also be all SORTS of crazy interactive battle doo didilies.  

Smithium

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:02 pm
Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and Secret of Mana from SquarEnix. Xenosaga from Namco. Konami has Lost in Blue in development. Nintendo has Mario & Luigi 2 confirmed.

Those, however, are just a small sampling of games coming for the DS that are RPGs. Here are a few more that either are out or confirmed in Japan/USA.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:52 pm
I saw on Gamefaqs that there are new pokemon games (Yay! whee ) as well as a new harvest moon one coming out. I wonder what the SOM game will be like? I wouldn't mind it if they re-made SD3 for the ds.. heart  

Aeva

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:25 pm
smile I personally am looking forward to FFIII for the the DS, which as you probally are aware, was originally realeased on the SNES and pushed the limits of the SNES in terms of audio and music. We can likely expect revamped visuals that really show what the DS is capable of.
-----------EDIT
Actually, heh sweatdrop , It's the original FFIII released in Japan on the NES but never released in the States. The FFIII I mentioned above is officially FFVI in Japan, and here too now that it's been rereleased for the GBA.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:21 pm
I cant wait for the new mario rpg (Mario&luigi partners in time)!

In the future id love to see another sequel to paper mario (posibly for revolution)  

The Dark Fang

Moonlight Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

AMTwister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:54 pm
Would you consider Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow a NintendoDS RPG, considering the fact that you do level up?

It's one of my favorite DS games!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:41 am
CirePrahs
smile I personally am looking forward to FFIII for the the DS, which as you probally are aware, was originally realeased on the SNES and pushed the limits of the SNES in terms of audio and music. We can likely expect revamped visuals that really show what the DS is capable of.

*buzz* Wrong! This is FFIII not FF3! FFIII was neverreleased in the US. The FF you refer to was FFVI, which is a confirmed GBA title.

Dawn of Sorrow would, indeed, be an RPG wink

I believe Nintendo has said something related to a Paper Mario 3 (Mario RPG 4) for the Revolution... It may have been a passing mention, however.  

Edymion
Captain

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:57 am
Edymion
CirePrahs

*buzz* Wrong! This is FFIII not FF3! FFIII was neverreleased in the US. The FF you refer to was FFVI, which is a confirmed GBA title.

Dawn of Sorrow would, indeed, be an RPG wink

I believe Nintendo has said something related to a Paper Mario 3 (Mario RPG 4) for the Revolution... It may have been a passing mention, however.

He is write you know. But the FF3 on SNES is pretty good too  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:29 am
Lost in Blue is already out! It can actually be pretty boring sometimes, but its still a really fun game. I love how they made it so easy to access things, and to plain explore. I just really hate keeping the girl alive....  

Kitterfox

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:24 pm
xd It's odd how keeping the girl alive, which is pretty much vital to completing the game, is something you found to dislike. Interesting indeed... *thoughtful pose*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:58 am
I didn't like her from the get go. She's a pansy, who can't see 3 ft in front of her. Yeah, that's why i hate her.

But Mario and Luigi: Partners in time is really awesome!  

Kitterfox

Kaptain-J

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:36 am
I'm looking forward to Tales of Tempest. I am also looking forward to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. M&L: Partners in Time is great.
I can't wait for Harvest Moon DS to come out. I want to play Final Fantasy III
and Crystal Cronicles.

Calstlvania is not an RPG. It is an Action/Adventure game.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:05 pm
The recent GBA and DS releases are, in fact, RPGs.

Aria of Harmony
Aria of Dissonence
Dawn of Sorrow

These are Castlevania games that require your character to level up, equip weapons, armors, accessories, and souls, and collect said souls to equip to become stronger. The souls can also level up by aquiring more of the same soul, to a maximum of nine wink  

Edymion
Captain

The Insane Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:18 pm
I have to agree with edymoin
Who thinks Fire emblem would be a good game for the ds. Advance Wars made a good game and fire emblem and AW are a lot alike  
DS Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff