Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
She won't leave it alone!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random by Nature

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:58 pm
So, I'm playing Sims 2 on my computer while being on Gaia on the laptop. I'm in the college in a dorm. It's a small dorm meaning there has to be five Sims living there. I can control two of them. I just got a bird and a noncontrollable [O.o;] Sim named LaShanda won't leave the darn thing alone! So I had to put it in a controllable Sims room and lock the door. evil I'm debating killing her.

Discuss-
Are you freak enough to hate it when a Sim does something like this?
Has something like this ever happened to you?
How I can kill her if I decide to.
Would a new uncontrollable Sim move in if she died?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:13 pm
I think, as long as there is an empty room, someone will come along and fill it.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:30 am
Well I don't know if I would kill her....Poor LaShanda..think about her family! How they would feel.....

Oh whatever BURN HER!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:41 am
I found the opposite. I bought a womrat for a young adult at uni and none of the uncontrollable Sims took a blind bit of notice! It was nearly starving and the most anybody would do was watch it.
If you do decide to kill your over curious Sim then unless you move another controllable Sim in, a new Dormie will take her place instead.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:46 am
Some of those dormies are so annyoing. I wanted to kill them by builing a wall around them full of... death stuff but I can't build in dorms! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:22 pm
The British Osaka-san
Some of those dormies are so annyoing. I wanted to kill them by builing a wall around them full of... death stuff but I can't build in dorms! gonk
I know! I hate that you can't build in the dorms! gonk

Random by Nature

Anneliese Doll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:10 pm
Err i hate that! Especialy when they are uncontroble. My bird actully escaped because they wouldnt close the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Children_for_dinner
Well I don't know if I would kill her....Poor LaShanda..think about her family! How they would feel.....

Oh whatever BURN HER!!! twisted

i have a better idea!
if u dont mind using boolprop......
get the death creator and choose "death by satalite" u can sell the satalite after for like $2000  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:36 am
The British Osaka-san and Random by Nature, check out the Cheats thread. There was a cheat with Uni to let you activate the build stuff on dorm lots.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:17 am
Menaceman
The British Osaka-san and Random by Nature, check out the Cheats thread. There was a cheat with Uni to let you activate the build stuff on dorm lots.
Thanks! I'll try that out.

Don't fully trust any boolprop though... in case it happens to be the dangerous one...  

Osaka In Wonderland

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:56 pm
Yea! I have that happen with my kids! I'll have the neighbours come over for an adult dinner, and then they'll just go off and wake up the baby in the baby's room, and hold her and feed her and crap, when she was just sleeping. I hate it, because it takes a while for my kids to get to bed, so when they do, i like to have small parties and now I have to lock their door from the others. It's annoying.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games