Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Impy Kun Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Digimon Type:
Virus
33%
 33%  [ 6 ]
Data
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Vaccine
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:19 pm
User Image

Name: Meg
Gaianame: Impy Kun
Favorite Digimon: Impmon
Type of Tamer: Virus
Hobbies: I like to draw, write Digimon fanfiction, and watch Digimon, usually the third season. I also love to Role Play. I also read TONS of Manga, and watch dangerous amounts of Anime.
Bio: I grew up in a small town in Canada, but got bullied a lot when I started going to school since I liked Anime and Manga(apparently, I was thought to be childish...which I am xd ). One night, while walking home from the local video rental store, I found Sanbi bleeding in an alleyway. After managing to sneak him home, I took care of him until he was better.
RP Character:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mai Minaki

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:20 pm
My Digimon:

Data/Vaccine types:

Yang
User Image
Species: Renamon
Attacks:
1) Fox Leaf Wedge (summons a cloud of razor-sharp shards which she fires on her foe)
2) Wisteria Punch (fists and feet glow in a ghostly blue light which quickly become engulfed in a raging inferno of blue flames then leaps into the air, kicking and slicing at her foes)

User Image
Species: Kyubimon
Attacks:
1) Will-o'-the-wisp Ball (The blue flames on her tails become brighter, and ghostly faces similar to that of DemiMeramon's appear on them. The faces then become small fireballs which she launches at her opponents to destroy them in an explosion of energy as well as trap them in a cage of blue flames which singes them)
2) Fox Flame Dragon (she starts to spin very fast, which causes the flames on her body to erupt into a fiery inferno. This turns her body into a ball of swirling blue fire. When in this state, she summons a mystical dragon, which emerges from her body to destroy her enemies)
User Image
Species: Taomon
Attacks:
1) Fox Sealing Paper (She leaps high into the air with her sleeve-covered arms outstretched. She then shoots thousands of magical, red spell papers from them. The spell papers can bind enemies to a spot as well as combust in a fiery explosion)
2) Sanskrit Pen Flash (A large, magical calligraphy brush emerges from her long sleeves, which can be used as both a weapon and a magical staff. The brush can be used to paint mystical symbols into the air, which release beams of pure light energy that can decimate all but the strongest of Digimon)
3) Talisman Spell (She throws a magical red spell paper into the air, which is used to summon and manifest various magical effects. This includes a spherical shield of impenetrable magical energy, as well as releasing small spectral blasts)
4) Rajas (She creates a symbol of razor sharp, red mystical energy symbols in her hand which fly in a boomerang-like pattern when thrown. Upon impact, enemies glows white with light energy while being torn apart)
User Image
Species: Sakuyamon
Latest Crush: Kaji (X_MasterMagician0916_X's WarGreymon)
Level: Mega
Attribute: Data
Attacks:
1) Iduna (She summons 4 mystical fox spirits that are imbuded with the powers of fire, water, wind and lightning that obey and fight for her)
2) Diamond Realm Mandala (She creates a huge ring of golden energy that surrounds an enemy and slowly decreases in size, crushing it to a pulp)
Bio: I met Yang one night while out walking with Sanbi. She was sitting up in a tree, and Sanbi saw her, deciding she would be a good someone to prank. She didn't find this a good idea though, and I had to break the two of them up. After meeting up with her a few more times, Sanbi and I slowly became friends with her. She's very serious, and dislikes it when Sanbi tries to prank her. She likes meditating calmly.

Dai
User Image
Species: Calumon
Latest Crush: N/A
Level: In-Training
Attribute: Data
Attacks: N/A
Bio: Sanbi ran into this lil fella one day while he was out without me. The little guy was getting beaten up by a Goblinmon, and Sanbi came to his rescue, saving the poor little cream-puff. He then followed Sanbi home, and now we're stuck with him, though Sanbi's the only one who complains about this fact. Dai is hyper and always wants to play or eats junk food. We love him anyway though!

Viruses:

Sanbi
User Image
Species: Impmon
Latest Crush: Luna (X_MasterMagician0916_X's Lunamon)
Level: Rookie
Attribute: Virus
Attacks:
1) Night of Fire (creates a small fire ball at his finger tips then hurls it at the opponent)
2) Summon (creates two rings of fire, one within the other, and creates a sphere of fire from the ring, which he then hurls at the target)
Bio: Sanbi was found one night in an alleyway, injured badly. I took him home and nursed him back to health, though he didn't trust me at first, since I was human. I was eventually able to gain his trust though, and now he's my constant companion. He tends to be a sarcastic smart-a**, but he really has a good heart. He loves to play pranks.

Beelze
User Image
Species: Beelzemon
Latest Crush: Diana
Level: Mega
Attacks:
1) Double Impact (Rapidly fires his two Berenjena shotguns)
2) Darkness Claw (Attacks enemies using his claws)
Bio: Sanbi ran into Beelze one night after one of his pranks went wrong. He mistakened Beelze's tail for a snake, and had shot a fireball at it. This pissed off our Mega-leveled friend. I was able to save Sanbi's hide before he was turned into a gun target luckily though. Who knew that demon lords liked chocolate?

Shade
User Image
Species: Black Impmon
Lastest Crush: Sky
Attacks:
1) Hell Shot (shoots balls of Hellfire from his fingertips)
2) Hell Flame (summons a huge ball of Hellfire from a portal in the ground)
Bio: Dai found Shade hiding in a tree. he was shy and nervous, much different from Sanbi. Dai convinced him to come with us, and so, he joined our little group. He likes to spend time alone, though he seems rather attatched to Yang.

Sky
User Image
Species: Impmon (Blue)
Attribute:Virus
Attacks:
1) Night of Fire (creates a small fire ball at her finger tips then hurls it at the opponent)
2) Summon (creates two rings of fire, one within the other, and creates a sphere of fire from the ring, which she then hurls at the target)
Bio: Shade found Sky one night, crying in an alley, all alone. She'd just run away from her abusive Tamer. Shade convinced her to come back with us, and so, we finally got another female member to our little crew.

Moon
User Image
Species: Black Calumon
Level: In-Training
Attacks: N/A
Bio: Dai was the one who met up with Moon. He found her terrorizing people in the park, much like Sanbi does. At first, she wanted nothing to do with us, but our lil cream-puff convinced her by offering her some, you guessed it, cream puffs!

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

X_MasterMagician_X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:28 pm
xd Impmon is your fav Digimon, but you chose his least favorite friend as your starter Digimon  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:31 pm
Heh heh, the irony of it all, eh? xd  

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:14 pm
Oh, those two are more than just friends...

4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:43 pm
haha, in her mind his favourite friend is a kitty xd Isn't that right Nii-Chan?  

LollyxBeans

Rainbow Roisterer

11,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:32 pm
LollyxBeans
haha, in her mind his favourite friend is a kitty xd Isn't that right Nii-Chan?

That's right, but that stays in my mind xd Where they can have multiple make-out sessions.... Impy + Hime = heart
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:38 pm
Your Calumon, I believe shall become the most VIOLENT...

domokun  

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:48 pm
Solitos
Your Calumon, I believe shall become the most VIOLENT...

domokun

Indeed twisted domokun xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:57 pm
You know, after that contest today I think you have enough posts to Digivolve your Renamon  

X_MasterMagician_X

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:08 pm
Actually, I still need 150 TP xp I shall have enough soon though! *heroic pose*
Sanbi: Here she goes again... stare
Yang: Lord have mercy on our Digital souls... sweatdrop
Dai: Are we gonna die?
Sanbi: Probably....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:36 pm
Um, you have over 120 posts. You get 10 TP a post, and you already had 100 TP just for joining

You had enough to digivolve Renamon after 40 posts, and then you could have Digivolved Kyuubimon into Taomon at 90 posts  

X_MasterMagician_X

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:40 pm
It only costs 500 to digivolve Renamon?! Ooops, my bad, I thought it costed 1500... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:42 pm
That's to DIgivolve an Ultimate into a Mega  

X_MasterMagician_X

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:43 pm
*goes and looks at digivolution prices*.....*smacks head against wall*
Sanbi: AH HA, YOU'RE A MORON!!!
Don't make me take all your matches away Sanbi....
Sanbi: Shutting up now.....  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces