Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete
Feed Back

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:46 pm

.: ♫ :: 永遠を夢見てた安保頃の僕らはいつまでも離れずに抱き合って笑ってた

Tell us how you feel about this Subforum and the way we re-did it. This is a place for you to give us feed back and your opinions, also suggestions on how you think things should be.

Have dreamed of eternity I of security time forever without leaving, to hold, you have laughed :: ♫ :.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:21 am
Although add info for each series is a benefit, it wasn't worth the cost. I'm really pissed you deleted everyone's comments like they were nothing.All those people who took the time to post and share their thoughts over a year is what kept this forum going. Now I feel like, what's the point? Why have the same conversations over again? Why waste my time? They'll just delete everything again at some point.

It wasn't lack of information that was holding back the forum. It's people not responding and bringing in new topics. In a forum you should value other people's comments the most, and you threw all of them away.  

hana2111

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:00 pm
hana2111
Although add info for each series is a benefit, it wasn't worth the cost. I'm really pissed you deleted everyone's comments like they were nothing.All those people who took the time to post and share their thoughts over a year is what kept this forum going. Now I feel like, what's the point? Why have the same conversations over again? Why waste my time? They'll just delete everything again at some point.

It wasn't lack of information that was holding back the forum. It's people not responding and bringing in new topics. In a forum you should value other people's comments the most, and you threw all of them away.

I feel EXACTLY the same.
We had some interesting conversations in some of those topics too you know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:36 pm

.: ♫ :: 永遠を夢見てた安保頃の僕らはいつまでも離れずに抱き合って笑ってた

Thank you two for you comments, though they are critical they are naturally appreciated by me... So thank you again.

The reasons for our deleting of the topics were not to disrespect everyone who posted over the last year, but it was to make the guild a more user friendly place. That was the major reason for the over haul, it was also due to some of the things we will soon be adding to the guild and the way the threads were before made the changes coming kind of useless.

Have dreamed of eternity I of security time forever without leaving, to hold, you have laughed :: ♫ :.

Rainbows+Unicorns
Vice Captain

Chatty Fatcat

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bobby Lauren Taylor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:08 am
Um could you make a W Juliet Topic. I just found out their's a sequal and I have no topic to talk about it on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:00 pm
Bobby Lauren Taylor
Um could you make a W Juliet Topic. I just found out their's a sequal and I have no topic to talk about it on.

Got ya covered now biggrin .

kel aka gandy
Captain

Cold Storage --> Threads That Violated Rules/Became Obsolete

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas