Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply War Sucks, Let's Party!-- Politics & World News.
"gay marriage." Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should it be allowed?
  yes. if they love their life partner let them be happy legally.
  nope. marriage is for men and woman. not the same sex.
View Results

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:08 pm
people say that we are saposed to keep Relligion out of State.
but do they really?

the one thing i look at to see if they are is if same sex cuples are allowed to get married.

if they were really keeping relligion, and state seperate then they wouldnt have an issue with it would they?

its just a slip of paper vowing one person to the other.
a slip of paper to prove their love.

why isnt it allowed?

because people think its not right in "gods" eyes.

but they shouldnt judge it like that.
should they?

in my oppinion they should let people prove to others that they are dedicated to the person they love.
make it legal.
then there aret soo many blurry lines.

if a man can marreeeee a woman then why cant a man marreeee a man?
or in that case a woman with a woman?

personally i dont get it.
its bogus.

what are your thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:12 pm
Dr[[Acula]]
but do they really?

the one thing i look at to see if they are is if same sex cuples are allowed to get married.

if they were really keeping relligion, and state seperate then they wouldnt have an issue with it would they?

why isnt it allowed?

should they?

in my oppinion they should let people prove to others that they are dedicated to the person they love.
make it legal.

its bogus.

thats the Idea. But unfortunatly on "gods" world, homosexuals aren't allowed to marry. Its a shame. Its not like people have a real problem with it. I mean as long as I don't see two gay men having sex... Theres no problem. I'm not homophobic, in fact Dr[[acula]] your pretty cool, but I don't want to hear or see the sex. Thats just me.

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

rayne_phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:46 pm
I personally don't see any problem with the marrige, I don't think that they shouldn't be able to marry, because if you say in the eyes of "God" it's wrong, that shouldn't matter because we're supposed to keep Religion out of State as previoulsy said.
Personally, I don't see how people can get so worked up agianst it, at my school we have a GSA *Gay Straight Alliance* and when it started *this year* people came to protest it with signs ect. to try to get it shut down, they failed and it is an offical club at my school now...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:00 pm
rayne_phantom
I personally don't see any problem with the marrige, I don't think that they shouldn't be able to marry, because if you say in the eyes of "God" it's wrong, that shouldn't matter because we're supposed to keep Religion out of State as previoulsy said.
Personally, I don't see how people can get so worked up agianst it, at my school we have a GSA *Gay Straight Alliance* and when it started *this year* people came to protest it with signs ect. to try to get it shut down, they failed and it is an offical club at my school now...

hjsdahfkjas
i want a GSA at my school.
but i dont know how to start a chapter.
and i lost the web site for it.
do you have it?
cuz i know a bajillion people here that would love/apreciate it.

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:04 pm
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Dr[[Acula]]
but do they really?

why isnt it allowed?

should they?

make it legal.

its bogus.

thats the Idea. But unfortunatly on "gods" world, homosexuals aren't allowed to marry. Its a shame. Its not like people have a real problem with it. I mean as long as I don't see two gay men having sex... Theres no problem. I'm not homophobic, in fact Dr[[acula]] your pretty cool, but I don't want to hear or see the sex. Thats just me.

me.
i dont mind seeing it.
since most of my friends are either same sex oriented...or just liking everyone.
and im used to it.
but i can under stand why you wouldnt want to see it.
and i think most people respect that you dont.
but i man...off your topic.
but if they just kiss people tweak out.
i got a bunch of boys to call me a dyke for giving my girlfriend a kiss at a mall once.
and it was just a peck..
but...meh. i told them they were the ones who played sports that had boy to boy contact...^^

and yeah.
you seem like a nice lad.
your very nice/polite from what i read.
and i respect you.<[[oh, and fyi, i respect everyone in this guild thus far. so yes.]]
and thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:48 pm
Dr[[Acula]]
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Dr[[Acula]]
but do they really?

why isnt it allowed?

should they?

make it legal.

its bogus.

me.
i dont mind seeing it.
since most of my friends are either same sex oriented...or just liking everyone.
and im used to it.
i got a bunch of boys to call me a dyke for giving my girlfriend a kiss at a mall once.
and it was just a peck..
but...meh. i told them they were the ones who played sports that had boy to boy contact...^^

and yeah.
and i respect you.<[[oh, and fyi, i respect everyone in this guild thus far. so yes.]]
and thanks.

i respect you to. Thats part of the reason, I don't join sports. Because, its I'd rather kiss a guy on the cheek (face) than see his p***s. Thats just me.  

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:44 pm
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Dr[[Acula]]
the_Crimson_Bolshevik
Dr[[Acula]]
but do they really?

why isnt it allowed?

should they?

make it legal.

its bogus.

me.
i dont mind seeing it.
and im used to it.
and it was just a peck..

and yeah.
and thanks.

i respect you to. Thats part of the reason, I don't join sports. Because, its I'd rather kiss a guy on the cheek (face) than see his p***s. Thats just me.

mmhmm
i understand.
your more comfy with friendly gestures.
rather than full on ..ooh, p***s.
i know alot of boys like that so to me it is normal..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:39 am
Dr[[Acula]]
rayne_phantom

hjsdahfkjas
i want a GSA at my school.
but i dont know how to start a chapter.
and i lost the web site for it.
do you have it?
cuz i know a bajillion people here that would love/apreciate it.

I don't know where the "offical" GSA page is, but here's one LINK!, on the side bar it says "How to start a GSA", let me know how it goes! ^_^

rayne_phantom

DEAD Rasputin
Crew

1,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:29 pm
tomarrow we have around 400/900 kids participating in the day of silence.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:15 pm
Dr[[Acula]]
tomarrow we have around 400/900 kids participating in the day of silence.

that's awsome!! A lot of kids are doing it here too, but a lot of people have already given up....

rayne_phantom

queenotheworld

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:42 pm
i don't really understand why christians are so up and against gay marrige...it doesn't really affect them at all, so why should they care? another thing about seperating church and state is that its ridiculouse how schools make us say the god in the pledge of allegience. and ALSO alot of our teachers are rabidly christian, and have stuff about religion in our assignments. THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW!!!! ok, sorry, now im just ranting mrgreen
its sad because next year i won't have the law to back me up in catholic school... gonk
they are allowed to force whatever they wish on you crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:17 pm
well I didn't participate in the day of silence this year because I think it draws attention to the indiviuals more than the cause. One gay boy at my school passed out slips explaining about it to all the out gays and others participating so if asked why they were quiet they could 'respond' and I didn't think what it said really made it clear. and that any one bit paragrah could'nt make something like that clear to some anti gay.

the gays at my school have tired a good handfull of times to start our gsa chapter [that's long over due]but we're shot down twice and the other times no teacher would stick there neck out to sponser, including this year.

but for now that's okay becuase more gay people are coming out at my school because we had a few very public gay realtionships last year,and since my sophmore year myself and my friends have fought for our rights openly and I think it's aucutally helped. Now we have quite a few out kids and a very supportive commuinty

the day after the day of silence the collective that's against gays at my school protested with their own, '' day of truth" one of my friends asked a girl wearing a full page sign on her shirt what it was and she said "it's the opposite of the day of silence" and my friend says "oh, so you're for public harrasment and beatings then?"...their converstaion went like that, her shooting every arugement she had down.asdn it proved they really don't know a thing about what they're dealing with, if they didn't even know what the day of silence was about. they thought it was promoting gay marrige

I got lots to say about things that are gay.

I personally don't understand why someone who has nothing to do with me wants to contorl my life. I bet if there was some way those religious groups could outlaw homosexuality again they'd be all for it. ..and make prisions even more gay...if htat's possible  

Silly Ducky

-Delicious-Pineapple-

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:29 pm
I personally see no problem with gay marriage.
I don't understand how some people, religious or not, have such a huge feckin problem with it. As long as they aren't kissing/hugging/having sex with you, what does it matter?
Nothing.
I hate how religion finds it to be such a problem.
One of my best friends is gay, and my feckin godfather is gay. There's no problem with them.

And does anyone other than me know about "Gay Rehab"?
Yeah, it's when the Church throws you through some crazy religious camp that "cures" you of your gayness
Excuse me, WHAT?!?

People shouldn't be clinging to the bible so much
I'm borderline atheist, even though I'm Jewish
But I don't take the bible seriously at all
And I think if you love someone, be if man or woman, you should be allowed to marry.
And homosexuals should be allowed to adopt
They're just as capable of being parents as heterosexuals.

[/rant]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:05 am
I don't see a problem with gay marriages.
I don't believe in nor am I for marriage personally.
But if others want to marry, All for them.
It's none of business if two guys or two girls marry.

For the intimates.
I don't mind seeing gay people kiss.
Though full make out and groping should stay in the bedroom.
And night clubs.
I see two guys holding hands in the mall.
I think it's cute not gross.

It's their progative not mine.

The bible isn't a rule book on how to live life.
It's just inspiring stories and guild lines.  

BloodDonation

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:59 pm
As long as the two adults are consentual, there should be no problem. o_o

And if homophobes don't like it, then they can go move to North Korea where civil rights are not a problem. Because there are none.

War Sucks, Let's Party!-- Politics & World News.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games