Submit

Nick Williams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:31 pm
No minimum
No max
Feeding Allowed
Recycling Allowed
Biting not tolerated

Bring ya A+ game boy, if you accept just post ya verse. You spit first.

Three votes decides the winner.

I'll give you until tommorrow this time to post ya verse.

We aint spittin no bullshit about demonic possesion or none of that, we spittin straight hood s**t.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:28 pm
Time check.  

Nick Williams

Nick Williams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:56 pm
I might audio.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:46 pm
You obviously not gone respond so let me kill you real quick. No audio.

My audios make you niggas adios, like an essa
Only G ya hood ever seen came behind an F A
Lets play, trick is for kids so imma come straght forward
Take yours and send you on them pearly gate tours
Crush ya cranium body riddled with ammunition
Momma wishin, filing a report, damn you missin
My return was most anticipated like Dauiske Matsuzaka
Jibberish when you spit, s**t come out soundin' like chubaka
Who hotter, me b***h 'cause I spit fire like a dragon
Guarantee, you hearin' me, have ya fam askin what happened
Laughin' because to a real G you "Dont Matter" like Akon
What hood you from, close ya eyes, and pick out a box of Crayons
Ey mon, dis is why Im hot like Junior Reid
Stick up kid, leave you without a spoon to feed
Ya b***h wit, you nitwit, you'll get clipped quick
Vamoose, instantly ya b***h warped to a fiend by my ma-gic stick
Like the pen, call me papermate because I'm in love wit guap
Blood you not, instead you prefer to stick ya tounge in twatt
Yeah I whip past, quick fast, mobile in how we hit cKrabs
Compton born and raised, I never been a ho, man I kick a**
Spadez tryna play me? Nah, 'Ru I'll blast on the man
Trigger finger itchy like its crabs on ma hand
Leave you grimacing in agony like you had arthuritis, play wit me
Make you nautious and vomiting, like you had hepatitis A & B
I keep the K wit me Omarion wannabe, C-K thats my occupation
Call you Scarlett Johanssen because I leave you lost in translation
Hands pacin up and down on ya shaft, cause you gets no a**
Oscar the grouch is how I classify ya bullshit cause ya bars is trash
Cars just pass, finally the cherry red 6-4 come take ya
Spray ya guts all over the pavement and you screamin for ya savior
Nobody gone save ya, its just me and you like Cassie
Crashing is ya mental stability, because ya life go flashing
Right by you, soon to be livin in the sky dude, you and ya dead dreams
Bed seems to shake, as I take note of your reaction to the red beam
Cause its net bangin' bastards like you that make it difficult
Its typical that a ***** like me is you reciprical
What hood you from or is that information confedential
How deep is my hood? ***** HollyHoods growth is exponential
Ey yo mon Killa why you be hayton[hating]
Maybe its because ya punk a** is clueless like Donald Faizon
For you G status is a tactic because you shine is speratic
Im a fanatic? No your pausable loophole is how my errors are grammatic
You can have it, you trash b***h, you ride pine like Zwick
To kill you all I needed was about 40 bars and yo pic

User Image
Now Omarion is bangin rofl

Nick Williams

Kronox2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:20 am
damn. who that in that pic. he small as s**t n look a lil like a pretty boy. like one of them niggas scared to break a nail and s**t. I can't see him banging. s**t if i was in prison he would be the first I rape (no homo). damn yo niggas on the internet claimin they bang get worse everyday. don't nobody wanna see he chest and s**t. but on the real what website you get that pic from? cause I know that ain't nobody claimin they bangin. I mean be real. Ain't nobody stupid. Look at the look on his face and in his eyes. Nothing about his personality shows hood. a picture shows a thousand words and hood ain't comin out that pic. and your lines is ight. too much disrespect towards crips then at the end you talk about net banging. how you gonna net bang then talk about someone doing it. then in the same flow. I mean basically you just made most of your flow mean nothing because of that. You can't talk about banging and put ck and say crabs then talk about net banging cause all of that IS netbanging  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:50 pm
gRim Rippa
damn. who that in that pic. he small as s**t n look a lil like a pretty boy. like one of them niggas scared to break a nail and s**t. I can't see him banging. s**t if i was in prison he would be the first I rape (no homo). damn yo niggas on the internet claimin they bang get worse everyday. don't nobody wanna see he chest and s**t. but on the real what website you get that pic from? cause I know that ain't nobody claimin they bangin. I mean be real. Ain't nobody stupid. Look at the look on his face and in his eyes. Nothing about his personality shows hood. a picture shows a thousand words and hood ain't comin out that pic. and your lines is ight. too much disrespect towards crips then at the end you talk about net banging. how you gonna net bang then talk about someone doing it. then in the same flow. I mean basically you just made most of your flow mean nothing because of that. You can't talk about banging and put ck and say crabs then talk about net banging cause all of that IS netbanging
thats SP4D3Z rippa well he's killer loc now and the ***** is legit  

Durrtyboi

Nick Williams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:21 pm
gRim Rippa
The net bangin from me was like a metaphor or a refrence to what he is doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:01 am
its funny how yall niggas talk bout my picture and dnt got none(nick probley hating cuhz his e-girfriend left him to try to get wit me)...its funny how yall call me a false claimer when yall banging clicc's... i never called out none of yall and now yall want to double team a *****...how u call me out and i havant posted in the guild for months...nick u sound stupid saying i bang on threads, the post a diss in this guild..when the only thread i bang on is in LG..and nick i got a 30 bar diss audio coming out for ur a**...because u talk alot of s**t for 1. not showin no picc .2. reppin compton but not from a comton hood...so befor u start sayin fake and all this s**t, checc ur self
(and grim ..no beef but dnt talk bout me when u dnt have no pic and u on some black panther s**t. so i gatta have scars on my face to be a banger...i never read or heard anywhre that said looks matter to bang..wat u gatta be ugly to bang...i love when niggas like u try to hate me..i need more haters...hate on gear cuhz u cant touch it..hate on my girl..cuhz u dnt have one and if u do she prob look like a foot and tryin to hate on me because ur life is shitty and u tryin to be like me...if u want to start dissin go ahead....  

Spadez Loc

Kronox2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:20 am
@killer loc I do got a pic and i'm not getting on your pic. i'm talking about how I feel forreal. Naw you ain't gotta look ugly or nothing. Its just your small. and I always been the smallest so everybody wanted to fight me. I'm sayin your pics show more of a movie person than someone from the blocc. and yea i'm on some black panther s**t. whats wrong with that? I mean forreal though I'm not going to get respected for killing other black people and running around saying bk or ck (idk if you say that, but i'm using an example of what they do on gaia). I'm doing something respectable to help out my black people. and i find it offensive for people to claim gangs and think its about flags and s**t. and say they kill somebody. homies kill cause their family got killed or s**t like that. i'm just talking bout ya pic from the prison perspective so you probably wouldn't see it my way. i ain't dissin you or callin you fake. i'm giving you criticism on how you present yourself in your pics. my big sis says s**t bout me n she know me personally so she kno i'm real. thats wut we do. especially in B-More(she from Cali though).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:35 am
gRim Rippa
@killer loc I do got a pic and i'm not getting on your pic. i'm talking about how I feel forreal. Naw you ain't gotta look ugly or nothing. Its just your small. and I always been the smallest so everybody wanted to fight me. I'm sayin your pics show more of a movie person than someone from the blocc. and yea i'm on some black panther s**t. whats wrong with that? I mean forreal though I'm not going to get respected for killing other black people and running around saying bk or ck (idk if you say that, but i'm using an example of what they do on gaia). I'm doing something respectable to help out my black people. and i find it offensive for people to claim gangs and think its about flags and s**t. and say they kill somebody. homies kill cause their family got killed or s**t like that. i'm just talking bout ya pic from the prison perspective so you probably wouldn't see it my way. i ain't dissin you or callin you fake. i'm giving you criticism on how you present yourself in your pics. my big sis says s**t bout me n she know me personally so she kno i'm real. thats wut we do. especially in B-More(she from Cali though).
well have u ever heard of the term dont judge a book by a cover....and i ant ganna lie and tall im on 5'8 but that s**t never stop me from boxing or walkin away from no fight...so u see a old pic from last year and start talkin s**t...i mean u say u knot but that comment u left is talkin s**t...  

Spadez Loc

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:35 am
@loc: man talk through ya words cause i know you aint gonna be on some weak s**t

@nick williams: nice lol ya word play is what got me  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:16 pm
i wanna know what Loc ganna post..  

Eclipse The Righteous

Durrtyboi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:55 pm
E~Clipse
i wanna know what Loc ganna post..
he doing an audio diss to nicc  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:48 pm
It ain't bout no judging. i'm tellin how I see it. it ain't bout you being real or fake. or who you are. i don't really care. i have nothing to do with you. I don't know why you worried bout what I said if you know your small. ain't like I came at you tryin to start nothing. I mean if you wanna make it personal then I ain't got nothing to say cause i'm not gonna argue with you bout it. You do you. I'm doin me. I got my own life to worry about. i ain't worried bout what you doing as long as it don't get in the way of what i'm doin.  

Kronox2

Spadez Loc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:26 pm
gRim Rippa
It ain't bout no judging. i'm tellin how I see it. it ain't bout you being real or fake. or who you are. i don't really care. i have nothing to do with you. I don't know why you worried bout what I said if you know your small. ain't like I came at you tryin to start nothing. I mean if you wanna make it personal then I ain't got nothing to say cause i'm not gonna argue with you bout it. You do you. I'm doin me. I got my own life to worry about. i ain't worried bout what you doing as long as it don't get in the way of what i'm doin.
UH HUH DO-U/IMMA DO ME rofl  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces