Reply 23: Javaland...get on your caffeine high
Random Outburst Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:31 pm
We all need to rant once in a while...especially when we're on a caffiene trip as high as the empire state...so...rant on people...rant on  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:45 am
I need an espresso. A nice Strawberry Hot Chocolate Latte followed by a Blended White Mocha, extra shot . . . yum . . .

Am I supposed to rant here? Or just an outburst? I forgot already.

Do you want to eat a pickle? I'd love to eat a pickle. But there are no pickles in sight. So I shall cry for my pickle.

I want more sugar.  

CrazyMorbidity

CrazyMorbidity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:52 am
Oh, and I am twitchy. (been tapping my feet rapidly for the last hour . . . does that not qualify for twitchiness?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:39 pm
Probably more of a cheese_whine than a rant, but...

I've been sick for a week and I've been cooking food for my family that I can't eat! crying  

ryokomusouka

CrazyMorbidity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:58 am
ryokomusouka
Probably more of a cheese_whine than a rant, but...

I've been sick for a week and I've been cooking food for my family that I can't eat! crying

That sux  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:31 pm
Why are the cold coffee drinks at stores so expensive compared to regular coffee? I mean those bottled coffee drinks by starbucks are at least $2 each. At the same store you can get a large cup of fresh coffee for about $1. Is it the packaging and portability? It seems a little odd to me to pay more for less product.  

yay_caffeine

girlieplum0591

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:28 pm
you know, that's a good point. i never really thought about it much, but now i shall never forget. now, i will forever be puzzled by that...thank you. twisted anywho...

for the longest time, i avoided listening to MCR because my friends already call me emo and i didn't want to listen to one of the most stereotypical "emo" bands to ever exist...but my friend got me hooked on them and now i have like four of their songs playing in my head...ALL MIXED TOGETHER! it's annoying, but funny...my mind is really screwed up! lol emo that is all...for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:05 pm
Yay! I confuse people. Anyway I do like MCR even though they are considered "emo" and some of their fans can get on my nerves. Right now I have that Fratellis song stuck in my brain. Penguins....that is all. ninja  

yay_caffeine

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:24 pm
I LOVE MCR!!!!
Who disses my band? *cracks knuckles* domokun scream
"Emo" or not, they rock...no pun intended rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:16 pm
Breaking Benjamin and Dropping Daylight are my bands. If anyone disses them, we're gonna have issues. ninja  

yay_caffeine

Bad_mojo_risen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:07 am
i drank alot of energy drink tonight 1400ml/250X28 is how many grams of sugar i had

also

ROFL CAKE  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:50 pm
Why does coffee always taste best after midnight? Just my opinion  

yay_caffeine

CrazyMorbidity

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:52 pm
because you will be awake when the rest of the world is asleep. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Time for my screwed up little mind to work.

Anyhow, back to the bands thing (as I was too lazy to be here while that was going on)

THe funny thing about MCR is that they hate to be labelled emo and in all honesty, I don't get the feeling that they are. Their songs are amongst the most energetic that I have heard. Seriously. Don't have "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)," "Mama," "Teenagers," or "Famous Last Words" playing if I'm driving. I go crazy.

And oh yea, dissing Breaking Benjamin or Dropping Daylight shall send you to the level of Hell where Hitler resides (don't ask me to get technical . . . I don't pay close attention to that stuff). And if you even dare gripe about Within Temptation, paper cuts and lemon juice shall be your torment for the rest of your days.

Please ignore me. I had some espresso. WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:42 pm
YAY!! Monster makes an energy drink that doesn't suck. Its called JAVA MONSTER and is a combo of energy drink and coffee. It doesn't taste half bad for prepackaged coffee and it has extra vitamins and good caffeinated stuff too. Its a little expensive but hey HYBRID COFFEE ENERGY DRINK!!!! Rant complete.  

yay_caffeine

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:38 pm
yay_caffeine
Yay! I confuse people. Anyway I do like MCR even though they are considered "emo" and some of their fans can get on my nerves. Right now I have that Fratellis song stuck in my brain. Penguins....that is all. ninja

I don't like MCR. They're too softy and whiny in my opinion. If you want good bands, listen to Slayer! RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

But, if I listen to Sonata Arctica while driving... well, expect me to drive at 130 km/h on the freeway. There just ain't no better way to get hyper. Especially if you listen to "Wolf and Raven" or "Victoria's Secret". I even put these on my Winamp every time I play NFS Underground 2!  
23: Javaland...get on your caffeine high

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff