Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:37 am
I for one love Saitou...............I think he was the only one to have been able to fight Kenshin to a draw 2 times with out cheating.............the first time back during the war, and then in the dojo.
I also wish they would make a Saitou manga or an Aioshi one. I wonder would Saitou have beaten Aioushi?? Hmmmmmmmmm. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:50 pm
Saitou is amazing.  

SilentNinjaFox

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:39 am
SeiryokuX
I for one love Saitou...............I think he was the only one to have been able to fight Kenshin to a draw 2 times with out cheating.............the first time back during the war, and then in the dojo.
I also wish they would make a Saitou manga or an Aioshi one. I wonder would Saitou have beaten Aioushi?? Hmmmmmmmmm. emo
first of all, Saito and Kenshin fought more than once in the war. they just showed one of their fights.

2. Saito is my anime Idol! He's quite possibly the one person who could kill Kenshin and he is ((next to Sano)) Kenshin's best ally in battle. Another reason is the Gatotsu. Nobody realizes it but not only does he use it to attack, but also to study the opponent's fighting style so he knows their strenghts and weaknesses. Saito is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:29 am
Saito is definately my favorite character. I do not think that Aoshi could have beaten Saito in a dual because no one knew of Saito's final attack. Aoshi is quick on his defence because of the blades he uses, but I do not think he would have been able to dodge Saito's blade. Also, in comparison with Aosh, Saito probably has more experience fighting better opponents, which would give him an edge in battle. After all, even a belt and a jacket are deadly weapons in the hands of Saito.  

LargoPiro

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:45 am
LargoPiro
Saito is definately my favorite character. I do not think that Aoshi could have beaten Saito in a dual because no one knew of Saito's final attack. Aoshi is quick on his defence because of the blades he uses, but I do not think he would have been able to dodge Saito's blade. Also, in comparison with Aosh, Saito probably has more experience fighting better opponents, which would give him an edge in battle. After all, even a belt and a jacket are deadly weapons in the hands of Saito.

Yeah, Saitou would definantly win against Aoshi. That was so cool when he used his belt and jacket against Kenshin in that fight!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:31 pm
yeah saito all the way. hes my favorite charater too.  

The Atheistic Messiah

-X-Mazohyst_Kyo-X-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:06 am
Aioshi would so win!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:58 pm
Seshy Shiraki
Aioshi would so win!

You speak lies! XD  

SilentNinjaFox

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:51 pm
i dunno, both are pretty good fighters but kenshin managed to beat aoshi without his sword out for the first half of the fight, saitou would probably win  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:02 am
I love Saitou very much and I would die to be able to be with him forever! The same for Aoshi! I love them both! I think this two guys are the only alley for Kenshin  

Miraya-chan

Miraya-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:06 am
OOPs ... I didn't mean "alley"... sorry, I thought about so many different things when I wrote this last sentence... I mean: Aoshi and Saitou are the only worthy oponents for Kenshin!

Sorry for that mistake redface  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:07 am
"opponents"
grrrr... I hate mistakes ><
Sorry  

Miraya-chan

ll --SakuraKatana -- ll

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:59 pm
Saitou is one of the best.

Maybe I'll write a fanfic, with him playing a big part in it. -nodnod-

I'll let you know if I do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:46 pm
Saitou is my favorite RK character.

I wish there was a manga about him, I would read it religiously.

d a s Z o m b i e

TheIllustriousBlueJay

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:25 am
spiffy_girl
Saitou is my favorite RK character.

I wish there was a manga about him, I would read it religiously.
so would i.....  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces