Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Chibi Chibi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yeah. Okay.
View Results

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:57 am
Okay, please forgive me if this has already been discussed somewhere, but I skimmed over the topics and didn't see this so I thought it'd be okay.

I don't quite understand about Chibi Chibi. I just watched all of Sailor Stars and I don't know if missed something or what....But who is she?? Could someone please explain this to me?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:44 pm
This was actually answered a few times on different threads 3nodding

In the anime, ChibiChibi is a personification of Galaxia's Starseed.

In the Manga, she's her own person and is a chibification of Sailor Cosmos, the guardian of the Galaxy Cauldron, the place where all starseeds are created. She failed to protect it from Chaos in her time, and went back in time to teach Sailor Moon that Galaxia had to be stopped.

Some people theorize that in the manga, Cosmos/ChibiChibi is a reincarnation of Usagi, since they have the same abilities and similar looks. However, Kakyuu has healing abilities as well, so it's a weak theory.  

Syndrama

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:38 pm
~Alechsa~
This was actually answered a few times on different threads 3nodding

In the anime, ChibiChibi is a personification of Galaxia's Starseed.

In the Manga, she's her own person and is a chibification of Sailor Cosmos, the guardian of the Galaxy Cauldron, the place where all starseeds are created. She failed to protect it from Chaos in her time, and went back in time to teach Sailor Moon that Galaxia had to be stopped.

Some people theorize that in the manga, Cosmos/ChibiChibi is a reincarnation of Usagi, since they have the same abilities and similar looks. However, Kakyuu has healing abilities as well, so it's a weak theory.

In the Manga...

That's not quite true about Sailor Cosmos being guardian of the Galaxy Cauldron as she never stated that she was.

However there's a fairy like entity that lives within the cauldron called Guardian Cosmos who *is* the Guardian.

Sailor Cosmos merely says that she ran away from a battle with Sailor Chaos in the very distant future. <<;;

It's believed that Cosmos is an incarnation of Usagi in the distant future, but it's uncertain on how that came about.

Anime(and in some Musicals): Yeah, Chibi Chibi is the Light of hope that was Sailor Galaxia's Starseed. You see it when they introduce the next arc in stars where she just stabbed the ground and there's all thos pretty petals floating around and she says 'Fly away my light of hope.' >>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:35 pm
In the manga Sailor Moon StarsS #3 which I have here in my hand Sailor Cosmos (who was hiding as Sailor Chibi Chibi) plainly says that she is the future Sailor Moon and that she came to the past to see why she was fighting because in the future she was loosing hope. When she sees herself jump into the cauldron to defeat Chaos she remembers why she is fighting and where her power really comes from.  

CattLazy

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff