Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Minicomic artist needed. Will pay well, must know about FMA.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:35 am
I've been dying to get a minicomic done of some characters from FMA. I have all these great ideas but whenever I bring up the subject, most artists say they're too busy or that they don't do minicomics. I was wondering though....does anyone here on the guild do minicomics? I'd pay them anywhere from 2 to 5 donation letters for a single comic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:09 pm
I'm not interested in payment, but I am interested in hearing what you want in this minicomic. And how much about FMA must they know? Can they have been a loyal follower of the anime, but never seen the movie?
Also how mini of a comic is a mini comic for you?  

KitsuneKit17

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:48 pm
Hit me up, babe, you know I love FMA and have seen the whole series and movie, and am hoping to get my hands on the manga soon xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:24 pm
KitsuneKit: Anime knowledge is fine, as well as manga. Minicomic being about...anywhere from 4 to six panels with only two characters.

It's of Dorchet and Breda, if you must know. Kinda a fluffy yaoi nonsense thingy. Nothing explicit. Basic plot is that Breda runs into Dorchet, who, being half dog, growls at him. Breda basically freaks out and yells "BAD DOG!" Dorchet goes stare and drags Breda out of the panel. There are several "spank" noises and Dorchet reappears in the next panel with a paddle in hand, grinning evilly, while Breda calls from outside the panel "Bad.......puppy dog.....gaaah...."  

FogSage

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:56 am
sounds amusing. I remember who dorchet is, but I for the life of me can't finda picture of breda. Care to cue me to an episode he's in so I can go watch since I have the whole series on my comp?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:21 am
Oh...."The Mystery of Warehouse 13 and the Bachelor Lieutenant" I think is the name of it. Breda's kinda pudgy, with orangy hair.  

FogSage

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff