both
View Results

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:09 am
I mean Jacob and Bella could be friends still, while Edward can be the boyfriend/husband......but the whole Vampire and werewolf as enemies is in the way...*ugh!!! xp * That's not fair...

any other opinions on this idea?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:23 pm
she has to choose. there really isnt anyway around it. it would just be too wierd since Jacob is clearly in love with her. i dont think he'd be content to settle for being second.  

kiyamasho

Niamara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:28 pm
Yeah, I agree with kiyamasho. I can see why Bella wants both, but life never works out that way, unfortunately. And Jacob is obviously in love with her, so even though he was ok with it before, now Edward's back Bella will be romantic with him and Jacob would feel uncomfortable. And that probably isn't good for the werewolf inside him. wink

And we just won't get into the whole vampires-and-werewolves-are-at-war issue.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:00 pm
The fact that vampires and werewolves are enemies and thats never going to change, and thats only half of the problem. Like stated before Jacob loves bella to much, so that would cause the strain on the two groups to worsen. Especially if Edward does change Bella then Jacob will go crazy. So if he did change her they would have to leave so the treaty could remain and then the fact that Bellas a vampire.

Its kinda like if you love God you cant be friends with Satan. Pardon the comparison its the only other thing I could think of to compair it to. One hates the other and the other just wants the 1st one to stay away from the ones he loves.  

lost_smile

KissJohnnyDepp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:20 pm
I think she has to choose.... but to me Jake is trying to get rid of Edward and I HATE the idea of that... Edward and Bella are soul mates... not Bella and Jake... sorry.. but she HAS to choose Edward, and when she becomes a vampire, there will no longer be JAke.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:12 pm
Ugh, I don't like that she has to choose, but I agree, she does indeed have to. I'm going to go with the popular vote and say choose Edward, Jacob doesn't sacrifice nearly as much as Edward does, and yet Edward still stays with her. I just lurve Edward, sry Jake, i heart you too, but, no....  

kanangirl123

Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:17 am

Well, I think that she has to choose Edward. I mean, she really wants him to change her, and once he changes Bella into a Vampire, then she won't be able to talk to Jake without messing things up a lot.
Epitaph of the Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:22 am
Epitaph of the Twilight

Well, I think that she has to choose Edward. I mean, she really wants him to change her, and once he changes Bella into a Vampire, then she won't be able to talk to Jake without messing things up a lot.
Epitaph of the Twilight
Yeah... That's going to be really sad when Bella has to part with Jacob. She knows it, Edward knows it, and Jacob knows it. They're all just postponing the inevitable, which makes me sad pandas. sad

I know it's a bit off-topic, but does anyone actually not want Bella changed? A lot of the draw of their relationship for me, and a lot of my other TW internet friends, is that Bella is human and Edward is a vampire. If Bella gets turned, it just won't be the same... So I want her to be turned in the story, because she wants it so much and then she can be with Edward without worrying about him possibly slipping up, but I also don't want it...

Niamara

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:42 pm
I agree and like all of the opinions

Bella is just going to have to say good bye to Jacob , but I don't think Jacob will like that much.

I mean Bella's heart only beats for Edward lol (that's a good thing)

I think Jack was tring to hard with bella xp (sorry Jacob fans out there )

ex) like that time when Alice came back, and told bella about what Edward was about to do b/c he thought she was dead...then when Alice was in the back outside...Jacob was about to kiss her... and she didn't know what to do, which probably means, she doesn't want to be kiss by another man other than Edward ( my opion though )

Durning the time Edward left she tried so hard to hear his voice by doing reckless things like cliff diving ( xd very brave )

She was wishing for him back...which probably might give us a clue of who she is going to choose. ( Edward!!! heart )

But!!!!~~~~
If Stephenie Meyer twist things up so that we may think she is going to choose Edward but choose Jake....(Ahh!!!! no I think of that, that's horrible OMG!! I'll just slap myself till Im red, Sorry I think Jake should spend time with Angela she's nice or some other girl, I think he should just get over it, because bella just doesn't see him as anything more then a friend )

( gezz if only Jake didn't transform, then Bella wouldn't have to choose, but it keeps the story in suspense)

Which leads us to the choice.
( Choose Edward!!! there are so many reasons why he should be choosen.)

OMG XD I don't even know what I typed, I was just thinking and my hands were moving lol weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:27 am
ok, definitely go with Edward!!!! i mean, come on... she had a huge GAPING HOLE in her chest when he left.. and after that, when she saw him again, it was:

"I was perfect --- not healed, but as if there had been no wound in the first place."

Here is an excerpt from New Moon that will probably prove that she will choose Edward:

Jacob still glowered at Edward, but he answered me. "The treaty is quite specific. If any of them bite a human, the truce is over. Bite, not kill," he emphasized. Finally, he looked at me. His eyes were cold.
It only took me a second to grasp the distinction, and then my face was as cold has his.
"That's none of your business."
"The hell it ---" was all he managed to choke out.
I didn't expect my hasty words to bring on such a strong response. Despite the warning he'd come to give, he must not have known. He must have thought the was warning was just a precaution. He hadn't realized --- or didn't want to believe --- that I had already made my choice. That I was really intending to become a member of the Cullen family."

And if that isn't enough, here is the last line of New Moon:

"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet me fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."

so, yes.. she will choose Edward.. theres no way around it...  

HeartlessMagic

darkkingdom

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:47 pm
HeartlessMagic
ok, definitely go with Edward!!!! i mean, come on... she had a huge GAPING HOLE in her chest when he left.. and after that, when she saw him again, it was:

"I was perfect --- not healed, but as if there had been no wound in the first place."

Here is an excerpt from New Moon that will probably prove that she will choose Edward:

Jacob still glowered at Edward, but he answered me. "The treaty is quite specific. If any of them bite a human, the truce is over. Bite, not kill," he emphasized. Finally, he looked at me. His eyes were cold.
It only took me a second to grasp the distinction, and then my face was as cold has his.
"That's none of your business."
"The hell it ---" was all he managed to choke out.
I didn't expect my hasty words to bring on such a strong response. Despite the warning he'd come to give, he must not have known. He must have thought the was warning was just a precaution. He hadn't realized --- or didn't want to believe --- that I had already made my choice. That I was really intending to become a member of the Cullen family."

And if that isn't enough, here is the last line of New Moon:

"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet me fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."

so, yes.. she will choose Edward.. theres no way around it...
xd greet facts, its true  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:10 am
Yeah Bella has to pick Edward. frankly there would be riots otherwise. She would be defying fate if she chose Jacob and it would eventually catch up with her.

Seriously though, does anyone out there actually want Balla to LOVE Jacob? That is the only alternative. She has to love one of them since Jacob refuses to be "second best" and remain her friend and Edward obviously is her soul mate.

I want her to pick Edward so bad....I'll be emo otherwise...lol  

Lilac Tears

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 am
i really think that the only way bella is going to be happy is if she is with edward but jacob wont ever be happy without bella and since hes a werewolf he will use that as an excuse to try and kill edward...one of them is going to die probably.i dont want that to happen gonk gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:39 pm
lost_smile
The fact that vampires and werewolves are enemies and thats never going to change, and thats only half of the problem. Like stated before Jacob loves bella to much, so that would cause the strain on the two groups to worsen. Especially if Edward does change Bella then Jacob will go crazy. So if he did change her they would have to leave so the treaty could remain and then the fact that Bellas a vampire.

Its kinda like if you love God you cant be friends with Satan. Pardon the comparison its the only other thing I could think of to compair it to. One hates the other and the other just wants the 1st one to stay away from the ones he loves.

I for one absolutely agree with lost_smile. Bella does have to choose, and she can't have both. I think that she doesn't want both, infact I think she'd pick Edward right away, but the stituation that she's in is causing the decision to be tougher.  

Naomi~Guardian

Aged Fatcat

-DiseaseFish-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:20 pm
I think Jake completely understands the fact that Bella is, and forever will be Edwards. He must have realized that when Bella still didn't go for him when edward went AWOL.

And something was drilled into Jacob that week that he turned werewolf. Before he thought it was a big joke, and now he takes it so seriously. But then, it might just be instincts. xd

And of course Bella has to become a vampire. If she and Edward experience much more unresolved sexual tension, I think one of them might implode or something.

And something I wonder. Couldn't Edward or Carlisle (whichever one of them wants to change her) go to a far off place and do it, and then return, Thereby NOT violating the treaty? or was there something I missed IN the treaty that already resolves that?

Someone told me that the Cullens were the ones the treaty applied to. SO, my question is somewhat resolved.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff