Reply Hmong Threads/History Subforum
Oye... Busy busy busy... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kei Chitose

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:08 pm
Next week is tons of tests. I'm gonna be very busy. You people take care and don't cause any trouble, 'kay?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:11 am
uh-oh.. you can't count on me about that now.

Once you come back this place will be in shacklezz. <<

[-Veon-]

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:08 am
lol, no1 can count on me unless its my imaginary friend  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:31 pm
wat i cant i have volleyball game on monday and wednesday. and then tounament. Rio Vista Middle Skewl gonna pwn every skewl in fresno  

Hyemia

Kei Chitose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:37 pm
Hahaha. You dorks. Just don't cause too much trouble okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:47 pm
Kei Chitose
Hahaha.
You dorks. Just don't cause too much trouble okay?

But but but but.. it's hard to restrain myself. @_____@

I already posted like crazy in most of the threads with Spam Queen over there. :]

[-Veon-]

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:24 pm
Yep!

^
|
|

He's very retarded! hahahahah  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:38 pm
You know, I'd keep on posting and posting too...that is, if the threads are interesting and if people flood as well.  

Myako
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:39 pm
Myako
You know, I'd keep on posting and posting too...that is, if the threads are interesting and if people flood as well.

haha yay!! someone helping me beat [-Veon-] at posting in the threads!!!! hahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:46 pm
little_hmonggirl
Myako

haha yay!! someone helping me beat [-Veon-] at posting in the threads!!!! hahahaha

definitely. i already have 13 posts (just joined half an hour ago), and 13 is Veon's bad luck number. twisted  

Myako
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:53 pm
Myako
little_hmonggirl
Myako

definitely. i already have 13 posts (just joined half an hour ago), and 13 is Veon's bad luck number. twisted

haha really?? wow! and yesterday was Friday the 13!! hahaha i think i know wat he did yesterday! hahahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:55 pm
little_hmonggirl
Myako
little_hmonggirl
Myako

haha really?? wow! and yesterday was Friday the 13!! hahaha i think i know wat he did yesterday! hahahahahahaha

Darn, he didn't fall down the stairs and break his neck.  

Myako
Vice Captain

Ke_Lanh_Lung

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:58 pm
Myako
little_hmonggirl
Myako
little_hmonggirl
Myako

Darn, he didn't fall down the stairs and break his neck.

haha nope! he was under his cover! wait, nvm, he was on gaia the whole day!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:14 pm
i did get a huge cramp in my leg after i got done practicing some dance step with my older sister.
and how dare you two talk about me behind my back!!!

girls....=____=

always be gossiping. <<

[-Veon-]

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:19 pm
[-Veon-]
i did get a huge cramp in my leg after i got done practicing some dance step with my older sister.
and how dare you two talk about me behind my back!!!

girls....=____=

always be gossiping. <<

not gossiping. we're planning the assassination of your spam rights. it's called threat! psh, boys.  
Hmong Threads/History Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff