Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
This Is The "Suckiest" day ever.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:11 pm
Mom took away my Sims 2 games, ALL of them, including the cds even in my computer because she said that "I spent too much time infront of the computer." Well that was ok with me, so I went outside with a couple of friends and played around for about two hours of football and then headed back in to get my game back. Turns out, that mom threw them away, and trash came by right when she put the games out. So now I have NOTHING. It sucks, I had ALL of the expansions and now I have NOTHING....It sucks..really does. I had tons of really cool families and stories on there, also with cool costum content. This day cannot get any worst....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:12 pm
crying I want my sims...-tear-  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:21 pm
No offence but is your mum stupid? Did she not know they cost quite a bit of cash?
Sorry to hear they got thrown out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 pm
I'm dredfully sorry to say this but ur mom is a DUMBASS!!! I mean, it'll take forvever to get all that bak. Do u have any friends who have the xpansion packs? Hopefully they'll b nice and let u use them.  

randomchild91

phoenixsoul13

Invisible Citizen

11,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:21 pm
That really does suck. crying Does she know how expensive they are?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:04 pm
Yea, my mom was aware of the costs of all of the games, but she "doesn't care anymore" Now that I'm off of the game. I hate it. There's no way I'm going to make it through this week...grr. I was yelling at her, and NONE of my friends are offering their Sims to me...great friends, i know...

ANyways, anyone know where the cheepest place besides ebay is to get the Sims 2?

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Greenzally

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:24 pm

eek eek eek eek eek

SHE THREW THEM AWAY?

Nevermind your saved families, BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL YOUR MONEY! They're not like... Cheap exactly, are they?

Ohhh mai. If I were you, I'd shove her down some stairs. scream scream scream

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:48 am
Menaceman
No offence but is your mum stupid? Did she not know they cost quite a bit of cash?
Sorry to hear they got thrown out.

Quoted for truth

Tell her that sram shadow telled you to tell your mom that she's a tottally stupid mom that needs to give 100 bucks back to her daugher :l  

Your Dads Car

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:23 am
What the hell? I can understand taking them away, but throwing them in the garbage?! Most people sould be aware how much the game plus the EP's cost. All of them added together are easily $200+ or maybe even more. Find something that your mother likes a lot and throw it out in the trash. Then tell her she spends too much time doing whatever with it. See how she likes it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:32 am
CrimsonUmbrella
What the hell? I can understand taking them away, but throwing them in the garbage?! Most people sould be aware how much the game plus the EP's cost. All of them added together are easily $200+ or maybe even more. Find something that your mother likes a lot and throw it out in the trash. Then tell her she spends too much time doing whatever with it. See how she likes it.

Exactly my words biggrin

Show your mom this thread too XD  

Your Dads Car

Random by Nature

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:32 pm
O.O Are you serious?? [You don't need to answer that.] I would be SO mad. And sad. I love my Sims so much. Especially since I'm getting really far with this one family...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:02 pm
How could a person be so cruel?! My mom hid my games during the week when I wasn't even playing them. She took my entire box of CD's/DVD's actually, which sucked so I basically couldn't do anything on my computer except go on the Internet and write papers. I just took them back, though, and explained I hadn't been on.

Also, telling her they cost a bunch may help.

CornflakesInc

izfreek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:42 am
Wow I feel REALLY bad for you. If my mom wanted to take the sims away from me, she would just make me uninstall everything and keep it herself. But I can't believe she threw it away. Doesn't she understand how much money it costs? No offense, but your mom could be up for the "most idiotic mother of the year" award. I really wish I could help. I would just use your friends' games whenever you see them. That's the only thing I can come up with.

I don't know a place that's cheap, but I got all my sims stuff at Target.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:58 am
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

ANyways, anyone know where the cheepest place besides ebay is to get the Sims 2?

Eb games, and yeah your mom has some problems, If my mom tried that I'd have to kill her or at least wish she were dead.  

PyroLillyoftheMoon

so-not-true

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:10 am
How exactly could your mum do that? My mum complains about me going on the computer too much, but she says that the sims is creative blaugh

I feel sorry for you - really - I do!

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces