PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:17 pm
I am alone!

D'=  

Sticky~Rice

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:17 pm
hmm, sticky rice. biggrin
I like games also, but the only thing I've been playing is WoW. I'm tempted to buy a PSP to play Crisis Core though.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:40 pm
I love games from sqaure enix:
Final Fantasy series (love VII and VIII the best)

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. ( so gonna go get the final mix)

and a whole other bunch of crappah-doos. :]

[-Veon-]

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:29 pm
I thought KH2 was crap. They did a really bad job. BAH BAH  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:57 pm
Woo Hoo! Two other Hmong gamers! =D

I don't like Kingdom Hearts. xP
But I still play it for some reason.  

Sticky~Rice

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:24 pm
what?! why don't you like it? all aspects of the (first) KH were perfect: the storyline, the game play, the art, the graphics, the integration of Final Fantasy and Disney, the music, the everything!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:27 pm
OMG! I wuvvles to play Pokemon!!! I wuvvles the FF series and the KH series too!  

Kei Chitose

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:14 pm
Hehe, the very first pokemon games were great!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:40 pm
Myako!! WTF are you talking about!!?? KH2 is the shizz!!!
Yes I know.. the story line was kind of crappy. I didn't like it very much. But KH2 is based more on the fighting gameplay then the storyline itself. So dont say KH2 was sucky because the main part of a game was gay. You gotta think of the side dishes too. The gameplay was extremely good. the fighting was always a never ending gameplay. It just knocks your sockzz off. So many chains and so many combos and so many things you do to have the best fighting sequence.. it's just awesome. Everything about KH2 was base on the gameplay so yeah. Just think of it's gameplay than it's story. That's why they have final mix. so that they can both have a AWESOME story line and a AWESOME gameplay. KH1 was more about the story line and has more movie scenes that's why it was good but the fighting scenes weren't that great.

[-Veon-]

Aom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:43 pm
The storyline to KH2 is kinda stupid.
I haven't acutally played it yet cus the disc is lost..
But I thought KH1 was alright acutally.
Right now I'm not playing much Adventure games.
I'm only playing Devils King.
=D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:13 pm
[-Veon-]
Myako!! WTF are you talking about!!?? KH2 is the shizz!!!
Yes I know.. the story line was kind of crappy. I didn't like it very much. But KH2 is based more on the fighting gameplay then the storyline itself. So dont say KH2 was sucky because the main part of a game was gay. You gotta think of the side dishes too. The gameplay was extremely good. the fighting was always a never ending gameplay. It just knocks your sockzz off. So many chains and so many combos and so many things you do to have the best fighting sequence.. it's just awesome. Everything about KH2 was base on the gameplay so yeah. Just think of it's gameplay than it's story. That's why they have final mix. so that they can both have a AWESOME story line and a AWESOME gameplay. KH1 was more about the story line and has more movie scenes that's why it was good but the fighting scenes weren't that great.

WTF yourself, you ... PERSON. razz
The game play was horrible!! Even the fighting in the original game was better because it was more dynamic. The newer one was a copy of the first, but they managed to make it worse somehow. And you're saying the first one was mainly movies? Give me a break; part 2 was 80% movie and it took like 2 hours of game play just to reach the introducing title. If anything, KHII was ALL lame-movie-scenes and little to NO game play at all. And don't even get me started on the voices and dubbings. It was so horrible I smacked the TV and turned it off without saving multiple times. There were also tons of random awkward stupid silent moments in the game that weren't needed.

Square-Enix's first mistake was creating a sequel to a game that can't be sequeled. It's like the Godfather of video games: you can't recreate another part.  

Myako
Vice Captain

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:03 pm
PSSHH!! yeah right.. whateva!!!

KH2 is always ontop of KH1 no matter what. KH1 was mostly for little children like yourself. KH2 had a better style and has more cool looking characters. More Tetsuya Nomura character designs than Disney. I hated KH1... it had way too many disney this and disney that and was a little bit too kiddish.
So bump you and your "lame-movie-scenes" self. :]

You just don't know how to play the game when you fight. That's probably why you ish complaining. You probably don't even have 100 percent completed of the game on proud mode. I mean C'MON!!! the forms are hella tight and it gives the fighting a greater gameplay when you change forms. in KH1 you can't change for crap. And more FF characters are in KH2 than KH1. Squall(Leon) looks much better. Cloud is the Cloud from AC. and even Tifa is in there.
And the bad guys are much cooler looking.. I especially love the samurai nobodies. especially when I do the reaction commands with them. =w= I always get it right and killz them and the surrounding enemies. Ish so fun.
And then and then!! TRON!! he's the best. :3 Sora looks cool when he goes into the world of Tron especially when riding that motorcycle.

So don't you be hating on KH2 that is much better than KH1. xP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:29 pm
This doesn't have to be an argument about who's right because I was merely making my opinion in my first post, not pointing fingers.

You can't go off rambling about how "childish" I am when you can't even type a proper argument with your broken English. Besides, you don't even know me and I'm pretty sure my gaming roots go far deeper than yours.

The art is besides the point. You're being hypocritical when you say that the story-line isn't everything, then you say that something as small as "design" makes one game better than the next. If that's the case, then isn't Magna Carta a great game because of it's amazing art but crappy game design? Who cares if the bad guys are much cooler looking. That doesn't make the game play better, it only makes it more visually appealing.

You seem to have a closed mind and only play the game for the Final Fantasy characters. There wouldn't even be a game with SE didn't collaborate with Disney, so you should show some respect. Just because I like KH1 better doesn't mean I'm childish and again, you can't say I'm a Disney lover because you simply don't know my tastes.

I do know how to play the game and in KH I beat Sephiroth in the arena before I was even level 90, got all of the trinities and 101 dalmatians. How many people can do that with little to no game experience? How many off the track games were there in KH2 that gave you an incentive to do?

My point was that KH2 lacked game play. I didn't find anything in 2 as much fun as 1.

In my opinion, Tron's world was the lamest of them all. They simply ran out of ideas and worlds and had to revert to some digital world with a poorly drawn character for Tron.  

Myako
Vice Captain

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:38 pm
I was too lazy to read everything you wrote so yeah.. I dunno what you just said but, yeah.......

You so stoopid. >:[

I was kidding about the kiddish stuff. And I type like this 'cause I don't want to look like such a smart a** like you. :] Besides you are older than me, right? =_____=

"OOHH i can type very well." Awww STFU. :]

I wuvs typing like this so if you got a problem than I dun' care. <<

But anyways... my point is... KH2 is better than KH1.. that is all.

=___=..... Stop hatin' on Tron just 'cause you ish not cool like him. He wasn't poorly drawn or anything. he is good the way he is. stop dissing on things, gosh. Let's see you do any better. All designs have their own look and neither one of them is poorly designed or anything. So stop saying this and that and appreciate.... And I know that you know that doing digital designs of characters and each and every part of them is hard to do especially when you have to do all of KH series.Nothing is never poorly done as long as it is done than it is done. >:[
A person like you should know that.

ANYWAYZZZZZ!!! enough talking aboutz Kingdom Hearts. I also like playing Driving/Drifting games and arcade games. They ish fun. :]

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff