Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.
I'm going to hate myself for this..."Vampire".

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
I have beliefs in the abnormal and though I am agnostic perform services with my Tarot deck and astrology books-among other minor things that I need to study more. That being said, I DO HAVE some interest and claim in...Other things.

But this is just ridiculous.

One of my best female friends-who loves me and wants to date me, by the way-says she is a vampire. There is a LOT of story, and I know it all. For fiction it is fascinating, but I broke down last month and told her that I don't think it's real.

It's total crap. I'm sorry if you believe in things akin to this, no offense, but she puts fake fangs in when the "drop". -coughs- and other evidence as well.

You'd think she'd quit telling me about her "vampire" life but no, she keeps going.

NOW WHAT?!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:04 pm
Pink Rain Today
I have beliefs in the abnormal and though I am agnostic perform services with my Tarot deck and astrology books-among other minor things that I need to study more. That being said, I DO HAVE some interest and claim in...Other things.

One of my best female friends-who loves me and wants to date me, by the way-says she is a vampire. There is a LOT of story, and I know it all. For fiction it is fascinating, but I broke down last month and told her that I don't think it's real.

It's total crap. I'm sorry if you believe in things akin to this, no offense, but she puts fake fangs in when the "drop". -coughs- and other evidence as well.

You'd think she'd quit telling me about her "vampire" life but no, she keeps going.

NOW WHAT?!
nod your head, and don't say a word. or to make her stop, go to the local butchers shop, but real cow blood, and give it to her on her birthday. Stopped my friend from acting like a zombie whenever I saw him.  

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

Zealous Blue
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:50 pm
Humor her, and listen to her stories.

Hey, you could write a book someday about your insane friend?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Zealous Blue

I'll bet $500 it will make her stop. Especially when you ask her to drink it...and if she like's it, call Agent Mulder, and Agent Scully.  

the_Crimson_Bolshevik

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Zealous Blue

I know all of the stories and am tempted to divulge them to this guild out of irritability. ^____^  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:21 am
This reminds me of all the teens on the internet who say they're vampires. They wear fake teeth, have a picture in their siggy telling everybody that they're a vampire and that it's true and all that s**t.

I don't know what to do... maybe you should try and trick her into addmiting it's not true...  

x__Death-Of-Glitter__x

your castles are falling

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Pink Rain Today

NOW WHAT?!

If she doesn't stop,
end a convorsation
when she starts telling you this crap.

I Hate Every Day Without You...-- Life Issues & Help Center.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games