70%  [ 7 ]
Neither
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:50 pm
Alright. I see that we have a lot of talented members in our guild. I believe that we should have nominations and voting for any new crew members that you people believe should be crew. If there's anyone that wants to be crew or vice captain then please PM me. I'll talk about it with Kei so she can promote you.

For now, nominations are up. You can choose yourself if you want to, but voting will be followed after that.

Nominees:

Myako

Shinta Nimura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:57 pm
It's almost like the Avi Arena. xp  

Sticky~Rice

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:25 pm
I nominate myself! Here are some of my skills...

Useful Computer Literacy and Software Knowledge:
- Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator)
I can make banners for the build and other graphics

- Programming languages: HTML, CSS, PHP, JAVA, C/C++
I can help with the guild's community management and make websites if needed. I own my own domain so hosting won't be a problem.

err, I think that'll be good enough?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Yeah i nominate myako too.. why?

'cause she's the bestest whore around. ;3

She's cool as hell.

[-Veon-]

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:18 pm
The nominations will last until the end of this week on Sunday. Then after that voting will take place.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:59 pm
I think we already have a winner.
domokun

Aom

Niitsu Kakunoshin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:25 pm
Even though the winner may seem inevitably only one person. I will still make the voting process democratic and make those who decide upon our nominees to be promoted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:36 pm
Well of course the conceited one always wins. :]

Myako even nominated herself. So let her want what she wants. =w=

[-Veon-]

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:37 pm
I nominated myself to support the guild, whether you guys like it or not. Seems like a lot of people here need help and guidance on things anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:28 am
Why should there just be one?

I nominate myself because "I pimp dem ho's." (My friend told me to say it.)

But really I have, more or less, the same skills as Myako.

Vast knowledge with art programs such as: Adobe CS2 Photoshop & Illustrator & Imageready, Corel Painter IX, Paintshop Pro, Quark, etc. (I can make banners, signatures, fliers, any other advertising you can think of.)

I only know HTML, CSS, and JAVA though. =P But I've ran my own domain/website/server, so I know what it's like.

Seems like I'm just trying to best Myako, but I think we'd work well as partners in expanding our guild and showing the whole gaian world that the Hmong Guild is a pretty cool community.

Oh, I can fix computers and stuff. If you're in the St.P & MPLS area, I can help you with your PC needs.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:56 pm
darn you too! >:[

I'm not really good at any of that. But I just know how to draw is all. :] I keep it lazy and simple. =w=

Besides.. I'm still in high school. I'll do all that when I'm in college and i'll beat them two. That's for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:42 pm
[-Veon-]
darn you too! >:[

I'm not really good at any of that. But I just know how to draw is all. :] I keep it lazy and simple. =w=

Besides.. I'm still in high school. I'll do all that when I'm in college and i'll beat them two. That's for sure.

I've been designing websites and working with PS since I was 10-11 years old. That was a LONG time ago, because I'm a sophomore in college right now. razz It doesn't start when you get in college, it starts when you want it to. The sooner, the better because of the experience over time. So it seems like you're already 8 years behind.  

Myako
Vice Captain

[-Veon-]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:01 pm
=___=

stop trying to say your all big and bad and doing better than everyone else. GOSH!! so irritating.

Besides.... I'm still gonna pass you. So STFU. :]
I've been drawing all my life since i was about 3 or 4 so you just be quiet and sit your little behind down on that computer of yours.
It may be experience over time for you but for me it's effort, will, and dream.

I'm gonna do things completely different than what you are doing anyways so yeah. I don't have to learn what you do. I got my own path.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:01 pm
I... I live with Niitsu Kakunoshin... We... We might have our internet consficated from us by authritative forces... I... Niitsu-san might go to jail... He never did anything... Stupid internet scams... I...

I think now... We just might need a new captain in case I won't ever be on again...

I just don't really know what's going on anymore... Jonathan might get arrested for identity theft for online reasons. But he never done anything! I know him, and I use the internet more than him too... And I see him on playing it too... He never did anything... yet... the charges for the money we used online were traced back to HIS email and OUR computer. We may get our internet confiscated, I'm not too sure, but if Jonathan goes to jail for false reasons. Then... I don't feel like even staying on Gaia anymore... It's nothing without him...

Kei Chitose

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:25 pm
Kei Chitose
I... I live with Niitsu Kakunoshin... We... We might have our internet consficated from us by authritative forces... I... Niitsu-san might go to jail... He never did anything... Stupid internet scams... I...

I think now... We just might need a new captain in case I won't ever be on again...

I just don't really know what's going on anymore... Jonathan might get arrested for identity theft for online reasons. But he never done anything! I know him, and I use the internet more than him too... And I see him on playing it too... He never did anything... yet... the charges for the money we used online were traced back to HIS email and OUR computer. We may get our internet confiscated, I'm not too sure, but if Jonathan goes to jail for false reasons. Then... I don't feel like even staying on Gaia anymore... It's nothing without him...

What?! What happened? This isn't a scam or fraud or anything, is it? eek I hope you guys are safe. If he didn't do anything wrong, then something is definitely wrong somewhere.

And Veon, you don't have to get defensive everywhere on this forum. I know you're different than me and I know you have no sense of sarcasm or wit, so don't even try to start a new argument.  
Hmong Threads/History Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff