I call it bubu, i've had this posted a bunch of times before! I almost put up a petition for it but then I don't think gaia would do it anyways!
User Image
(Original: Well I know i've had this up a couple times in the past but I love cat's and I love blue, so I thought why not have a blue coco, and yes I know there has been a petition on this b4 but petitions never work on anything!
Well I did suggest that it could be called blubry but the other two cat plushies consist of 4 letters in their names, so i thought of BuBu(as in boo boo, not buhbuh so no one make pls make that mistake!)! I'm pretty sure this would work! oh and the new BuBu can be use as an item in the house as a pillow on sofa's or when placed on floor's it can be inlarged like the carrot plushie into a bean bag chair(and do sort of things like this with other items in the house aswell), but this is a theory and gaia would most like never go as far to do that, but what I am hoping is that gaia would approve the BuBu suggestion!

Note: when I was talking about the house I meant other than the avatar equip if I confused anyone, because it almost sounded like I only meant It for The House.)

Possibly a better idea

Edit: A universal color BuBu it has X's for eye's and can be any color, and can be used different ways, different than the coco and the kiki or similar mixes to them, which ever way the gaia admin chooses!

Edit: the BuBu only has X's for eye's when it's upside down head first on the ground as if it fell out of your arms or off your head(cats don't always land on your feat) xd , and when it's in your arms it will have spiral eye's as if it were dazed from where it fell, when your holding it by it's tail in mid air it wil have targets for eyes(circles in side of circles), when it's on your shoulder's it will have tear drops because theres nothing like a free first class ride, when it's on your back it will have wavey eye lines for thoughts of mystery, when it's on your chest it's eyes will be hearts for love because theres no place better for a pet to be, and when it's on your head it's eyes will be stars because BuBu will be gazing at the nightly stars!

(Oh yea and submit your opinion how you think the BuBu idea could be improved! Oh and pls don't put any negative feedback, I only want opinions on how to improve the item(everyone likes having choices in having their own items and new ones, having limited items is like living in communism, not saying gaia is a communist website, but anyone critisizing anyone else coming up with their own ideas for what they think are or would be good items would be hypocrites, because you would be puting something down that doesnt even exist yet, for all you know gaia could make it better than the coco and kiki and you would love it(talking to those who would'nt or didn'thave liked the idea!!!
User ImageUser Image
Some of the pixels may be out of alignement, but I did what I what I could with what I had at the moment I was using the windows regular paint program and it's limited pixel range messes certain things up! The handle is from tenchi muyo, the hand guard is from the legend of zelda, and the blade is a demon hack saw, but as you can see there are two versions!

Something else i've been working on not really a big deal, there wasn't much work put into them! I wanted them to look better than they did, maybe I will edit them or just completely redo them! They were supposed to be more curved but they ended up well like this as you can see, but you get the idea of what I was going for I hope! sweatdrop
User ImageUser Image