Tags: McFly, Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Harry Judd 

Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
Walk in the Sun

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You guys should check out Pandora.com
  It's way cool, tell me what you think about it....
  if you don't want to that is ok as well....
View Results

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:50 pm
Ok so I have lisened to this spng multiple times, and I still can't figure out if it's just Danny who is singing, or if it's Tom and or Dougie during the chorus.... I thought that it could be Danny having his voice recorded twice, once doing the regular part and the the back ground chorus part and then mixed to make the song. I tried to look it up in Youtube, to see who sings it, but there is no video of them singing. So does anyone know?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:53 am
Just listening to it now, and I have a feeling it's Danny's voice twice. I have a feeling that neither Tom's nor Dougie's can go that low, and it seems too similar to seperate the voices.  

fredwise

Militant Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:00 pm
Dougie can reach low notes. If you listen to Dougie and Danny's version of 'I'll Be Ok' he sings REALLY low on the last little bit. Tom, with effort he can sing low too. I doubt that they would dub Danny's voice twice, seems a little weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:49 pm
Thanks... I just had that question for some time now, ever since I got the Motion in the Ocean CD. What is even stranger is that youtube doesn't have then singing it. BTW has anyone been to a concert were they have sung that song?

[calimocho]

fredwise

Militant Citizen

8,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:59 am
No, which is one of my reasons for suspecting that it is a double-recording. On most tours they're happy to give Danny a solo song, but either Walk In The Sun wouldn't haven't gone down that well, or that it's impossible to perform live, ie there's a double dubbing.

@Reven - I was just generalising with the low notes part. Dougie only sang about 3 words on I'll be Ok, which is a lot less taxing than a whole chorus. I could sing that low for a short amount of time, but not for a chorus.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:14 am
reven_dragon
Dougie can reach low notes. If you listen to Dougie and Danny's version of 'I'll Be Ok' he sings REALLY low on the last little bit. Tom, with effort he can sing low too. I doubt that they would dub Danny's voice twice, seems a little weird.

THAT WAS DOUGIE!?
xD
I always thought it was Danny being weird.
Stupid me.

everything is beautiful

Broken_Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:43 am
It's Danny singing. Lol..
There's a video of him singing it live on youtube.
Plus...it's just deffinately Danny. Haha. They all sound really different.
=P
Awesomelyamzinglybrillian song.  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces