Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Remake of Superstar or Makin' Magic? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So.... which one?
Superstar, Fame and Fortune BABY! Fame and Fortune! :-D (or you just want your Sims to sing or act)
37%
 37%  [ 11 ]
Makin Magic, I want things to be super-natural! ;-)
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Vacation, Hey! My Sims need a break!!!!!! %-(
41%
 41%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheSimsMaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:49 pm
Well, EA has done this pattern with the Sims 2 EP's. wink At the beginning of the year, they come out with an EP that's something totally new to the sims. At the end of the year, they come out with a remake of an EP that was for the first Sims. (Nightlife-HotDate;Pets-Unleased) Anyway, with Seasons out, I was wondering what will come out later this year? It will most likely be either a SuperStar remake or a Makin' Magic remake. (Vacation was an option, but it came out before Unleased so.....) neutral Now here's what I want to know; which would you rather prefer?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:52 pm
I don't really know. I enjoyed Makin' Magic and Superstar.  

Children for dinner

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:56 pm
I think that super star is going to be better then making magic, because you could get better job offers, and more money, and It'll be fun with the outfits on Sims 2. I'd like that, letting my sim walk down the red asle...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:57 am
I wouldn't want either. I never liked SuperStar and Makin' Magic would be too unrealistic for the Sims 2. I don't see why they wont do Vacation just because it's not in the same order. They may have been waiting until they released Seasons so that they could have weather involved.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:10 am
I feel like such a loser because I never had neither Vacation, Superstar, or Makin' Magic for the Sims 1 xp If a remake were to be done for the next EP, I would rather see a Vacation-esque one. Superstar would get annoying having people chase you around, and Makin' Magic didn't interest me too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:22 am
I don't really want either of them remade but if I had to pick I enjoyed makin' Magic.

PyroLillyoftheMoon

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:03 pm
I think Vacations is the most likely. Seasons has paved the way for it - now Sims can get sunburned at the beach, and have their camping trips ruined by rain. 3nodding (Though weather wouldn't be necessary, as none of the expansions require the others. It'll just be a nice touch for those people that do have Seasons.)

I'm hoping for Vacation. I wasn't a fan of Superstar or Makin' Magic.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm
superstar was one of my favorites! it sounds cool for the sims 2, but i dont know how many more games my laptop can take!  

Kitties_at_the_disco

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:26 pm
Vacation was kinda boring, I would like makin magic  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:34 pm
I would not want another Makin' Magic.

I liked Vacation, but it wasn't a huge deal. And I never got into superstar. neutral  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Kiss of Color

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:14 pm
Children_for_dinner
I don't really know. I enjoyed Makin' Magic and Superstar.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:08 pm
I personally loved Superstar, but hated having to go into town everyday to make sure I kept my fame...

I also liked vacation. I think it would be pretty cool to have that with Seasons. I imagine going sledding perhaps... or skiing

Making Magic was a huge disappointment to me. Was very unbelievable...  

promised_forever

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

DevilsKitty101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:16 am
i love vacation they need to bring it back!

i heart vacation  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:34 am
Hmmm, I would say Vacations is the most pratical now that we have Seasons now. I didn't mind SuperStar that much. I thought it was fun but I never got any of my sims to susperstardom. I want to try that now that all my Sims have high creativity. But I would like Vacations too.  

The Extraordinary Lauren

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:56 pm
I already have a Sim version of the model reality shows, a Superstar remake for Sims 2 would be a dream come true for me. Plus I'd hope the items for something like that would be really good.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff