Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
Mood Boast?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey!
  :]
View Results

Miss_Ezra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:23 pm
Hello,
This might have been asked, so if it was sorry sweatdrop .
But anyway, I was playing my sims, and Ihave a family that has a mother, father, and toddlar girl. I had them get 2 dogs, and there moods when totally down!! So I had the dogs taken away, and nothing got better, both parents were very very very very very tired & hungry. Just so there daughter wouln't die, I had them take care of her first. So when I had the mother take a nap, a few second later she dies!!!
So The mother is gone, and I'm left with a single parent who can't keep his moods up! His problem is hes always Hungry & Tired. How can I boast his mood and fast?
(sorry it long....)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:18 am
You could always cheat.
maxmotives raises all Sims needs to full. I think it only works if you have nightlife though.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:23 pm
You could of not saved the game and i dont think toddlers cant die.? only when there a kid and older  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 pm
Toddlers aren't supposed to be able to die but quite a few people seem to report it happening now and again.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Miss_Ezra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:17 pm
Sadly I don't have nightlife, but I have evrything else, so is there anything else I can do? ( thats not a cheat? Cheats messed up my game last time...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:50 am
Oooh! You could move them out of the house into the Sim Bin and then back to the house again. That should refresh all of their needs and then you should be able to carry on from there. Make sure you put all of their belongings into their inventory first though or you will loose all their stuff on moving out.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:34 pm
Menaceman
You could always cheat.
maxmotives raises all Sims needs to full. I think it only works if you have nightlife though.

I dont think you need nightlife.... i ALWAYS use it and it has never messed up my game  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:43 pm
I just thought that was the EP it was introduced with, that's all.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Miss_Ezra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:01 pm
How do I put things in there inventory ?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:46 am
Click on the icon in the live mode panel that looks like a treasure chest. You can find it in the same column where a Sim's mood bar, relationship panel and their personality bars are. There should now be three more icons; a backpack, a treasure chest with a little stick Sim cheering next to it and a treasure chest with a stick Sim sitting at a desk next to it. The backpack icon is your Sim's inventory. To put something in there just select the hand icon and then pick the item up you want to put in the inventory. The inventory window will then say something like "To place the item in the inventory click here or press the i key" Once it's in the inventory it will get listed in the little window and will stay there until you take it out.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Or when that happens (mood down) I always make another Sim and put it in the same hosuehold. Then your parents (in your case parent) can restore their needs. It's like a nanny or babysitter except you CANT trust the nannies in the game. Believe me I know.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games