Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
i scream at silver volvos Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:33 pm
what about the cullen cars? wow! one thing i havnt noticed on the website is jacobs rabbit? am i wrong?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:27 pm
Yeah, I don't think they have a Rabbit on there. I haven't really looked, though.

I love Jacobs car, though. We own a Rabbit (my sister drives it) and I never really liked it, till I read Twilight. =]

Reels

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:01 pm
lol ive never really apreciated silver volvos until i read the book, now im all like, what was i thinking? i mean my life was a nothing b4 the book  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:24 pm
yah jacobs rabbit isnt in there  

quadrophenia555

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:46 pm
that sorta sucks cuz im re reading the book for the 12th time and i still dont see the paint description for it. and quoting bella: 'i dont speak car and driver.' so i cant rlly imagine it on my own lol. guess i just have to w8 till the movie comes out  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:59 pm
stupid shiny volvo owner rofl
theres a button with edwards volvo on it and the above quote from bella
and another with the yellow thing alice stole in the second book and her quote "how do you feel about grand theft auto?" they're cute and the chick selling them says she's gonna make them for the other cullen cars as well
here's one of them; when i get some money i'm gonna buy it lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
zazzle.com if you're interested
type cullen in the search box
and you can customize the design!! it's awesome heart  

misery incarnate

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:00 pm
cute i love the yellow car that alice stole, but somehow on the pics the yellow is much less vibrent than i imagined  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:12 pm
Same here. Plus it doesn't really look like the other Porsches I've seen online, but I know virtually NOTHING about cars, so I could be wrong...

And yes, since reading the books, I want a silver volvo too when I start driving! (since I'm never gonna be able to afford a Porsche...*pouts*)  

Glitterbean

misery incarnate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:29 am
Glitterbean
Same here. Plus it doesn't really look like the other Porsches I've seen online, but I know virtually NOTHING about cars, so I could be wrong...

And yes, since reading the books, I want a silver volvo too when I start driving! (since I'm never gonna be able to afford a Porsche...*pouts*)

i don't either lol
and she got the volvo right, but the background is ugly on that one  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:17 pm
Yeah every time I see a volvo, a red truck, a silver car, a convertable, a BMW, a jeep, a rabbit,......... I think of twilight.
Its consumed my mind!!!!!!!! And I don't care.  

lost_smile

Draumr Kopa345

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:08 pm
Doesn't Emmett drive a red jeep?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:04 pm
lost_smile
Yeah every time I see a volvo, a red truck, a silver car, a convertable, a BMW, a jeep, a rabbit,......... I think of twilight.

i scream EDWARD! and ppl honk at me! biggrin  

DINO-roarz

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:05 pm
misery chastain
Glitterbean

i don't either lol
and she got the volvo right, but the background is ugly on that one

yea me neither but unfortunately our government changed the law and now i can only get my LEARNERS permit at 18!!!!!!!!! omigod!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:43 am
thedarkestredrose
lost_smile

i scream EDWARD! and ppl honk at me! biggrin

Know ones has ever hinked at me.  

lost_smile

J a c k W a l t e r s

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:32 pm
My family has 2 volvos. ^_^ 3nodding

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers