Submit

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:54 pm
I'm sure those of you with deep connections online have probably already heard of this theory, but I'd like to comment on it here. It is what I believe, and certainly look forward to finding out if it'll prove to be true.

Tobi of the Akatsuki, has definitely got to be Obito Uchiha.

Reasons Why =

-He's barely alive, thanks to those gizmos of his; this would support the notion of him somehow being revived after Kakashi was given his eye

-He only has one good eye, which is where the hole in his mask is

-His name seems derived from Obito (& almost the name spelled backwards)

I eagerly look forward to Mr. Kishimoto having something epic happen if this theory proves to become genuine fact.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:24 am
Kara Kazeneko
I'm sure those of you with deep connections online have probably already heard of this theory, but I'd like to comment on it here. It is what I believe, and certainly look forward to finding out if it'll prove to be true.

Tobi of the Akatsuki, has definitely got to be Obito Uchiha.

Reasons Why =

-He's barely alive, thanks to those gizmos of his; this would support the notion of him somehow being revived after Kakashi was given his eye

-He only has one good eye, which is where the hole in his mask is

-His name seems derived from Obito (& almost the name spelled backwards)

I eagerly look forward to Mr. Kishimoto having something epic happen if this theory proves to become genuine fact.

Yup. Old news indeed. Kishimoto gives too much obvious references about this. So he's probably just playing with us.
Gizmos? You mean the gear Tobi wears before he got the coat? I don't what that is, but in case he IS Obito, then it'd be a gear he wears cause all of his body is crushed.
His eye should've gotten crushed with the boulders along with the rest of his body...So he'd be probably blind. XP
And Tobi...I think it means ''Jump'' or something like that...Or it's probably just a made-up name by Kishi.

Pekora

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:55 am
ninja If Tobi is Obito, here is a theory: I think that Tobi will have to fight Kakashi if Tobi is Obito. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:37 pm
it would be so nice if tobi was obito. D: he was one of my favorite characters for the short amount of time he was in the series.

techinically, the theory does make sense...they both have black, spiky hair too. However, I really, *really* doubt that it's obito. theres too many conflicting factors...

1.) How is it even possible that Obito is alive? I mean, I've heard of manga miracles and all that, but *half* of his body was crushed completely under the boulders. Im surprised he didn't bleed to death halfway into the operation Ren was performing. Even if he was somehow managed to be dug out by someone from the boulders, he was already near death. By the time they got to him, he woulda been long dead.

2.) Why would anyone even dig him out? They were in enemy territory, correct? The only reason I could think of that a rock ninja would have dug him out would have been because they would have wanted to interrogate him. And after learning he had been buried under all those boulders, what else would they do but assume him dead?

3.) Okay, assuming for a moment that someone he DID manage to survive that whole mess, *why* didn't he go back to konoha? What could have happened in such a short amount of time that would have made him run off and join the Akatsuki? Obito was kind, good hearted ninja. He has no reasons to do these things. We don't even know if the akatsuki existed back then, when Obito was alive.

all in all, i think it's pretty hopeless for our dear obito, and Kishi just made Tobi the way he is to tease us all. crying And it was a damned good tease too.  

Kexita

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:47 pm
Its not an original theory. We all herd it befor. Its right up there with Yondaime=AL and Yondaime=Naruto's father. Its just a theory until kishi says its true or false. Imgoing to treat it as false until proven otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:56 am
Tobi is not obito  

Shinde Kanishi

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:32 pm
Frostman
Its not an original theory. We all herd it befor. Its right up there with Yondaime=AL and Yondaime=Naruto's father. Its just a theory until kishi says its true or false. Imgoing to treat it as false until proven otherwise.

actually, there is far more probability in the Tobi=Obito and Yondaime=naruto's father than there ever was or will be in the Yondaime=AL, that is just stupid. At leas the first two have some probability of actually being true.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:13 pm
String_Theory
Frostman

actually, there is far more probability in the Tobi=Obito and Yondaime=naruto's father than there ever was or will be in the Yondaime=AL, that is just stupid. At leas the first two have some probability of actually being true.

I never said that i belived those theories, i was just saying that all three of those theories have been done to death. Tobi=Obito is just as plausable as yondi=AL. There both suppose to be dead but yet they are someone in disguise.  

imsohappy1

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:16 pm
Well here's a new one for ya (I think). That crap about Yondaime being the leader of Akatsuki is rather lame in my opinion. But you can't get past the fact that he does look like him from behind, so here's what I think on this:

Yes, another soap opera mainstay notion - Yondaime could have a brother.

Don't laugh at me for this, but it is possible. It would certainly be interesting, since that would make him be an 'evil twin' of sorts. Then there could be a whole deal with finding out the motives behind him abandoning Konoha, the fact that no one currently mentions he existed (probably did something really awful like murder someone important, etc.), and what the ******** are his motives behind forming Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:35 am
Frostman
String_Theory
Frostman

I never said that i belived those theories, i was just saying that all three of those theories have been done to death. Tobi=Obito is just as plausable as yondi=AL. There both suppose to be dead but yet they are someone in disguise.

well actually, we've seen people come back from 'shoulda been dead' points before. But that is usually when you don't actually see them die. Also, with Yondaime there is abosolutely no chance of him being alive because he gave his soul to the damn death god! I'd say rescued from a pile of crushing rocks is a hell of a lot more probably than getting your soul back in your body.  

liz_bliz_inc

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:59 pm
lawl Asuma comes back from the dead!

And about the Obito=Tobi thing I dont like it cause theres no way Obito lived through that. Not only was the right side of his body crushed, the other half got crushed right after the other rocks fell.

Though I could only imagine the drama between Tobi and Kakashi if he was Obito.

Also the fact that they didnt show Kakashi Gaiden might be a reason. Otherwise we would have no idea who Obito is(if you dont read the manga). Though That could be because they dont want to reveal Yondaimes voice, in the not probable case that he is the Al.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:36 am
Kexita
it would be so nice if tobi was obito. D: he was one of my favorite characters for the short amount of time he was in the series.

techinically, the theory does make sense...they both have black, spiky hair too. However, I really, *really* doubt that it's obito. theres too many conflicting factors...

1.) How is it even possible that Obito is alive? I mean, I've heard of manga miracles and all that, but *half* of his body was crushed completely under the boulders. Im surprised he didn't bleed to death halfway into the operation Ren was performing. Even if he was somehow managed to be dug out by someone from the boulders, he was already near death. By the time they got to him, he woulda been long dead.

2.) Why would anyone even dig him out? They were in enemy territory, correct? The only reason I could think of that a rock ninja would have dug him out would have been because they would have wanted to interrogate him. And after learning he had been buried under all those boulders, what else would they do but assume him dead?

3.) Okay, assuming for a moment that someone he DID manage to survive that whole mess, *why* didn't he go back to konoha? What could have happened in such a short amount of time that would have made him run off and join the Akatsuki? Obito was kind, good hearted ninja. He has no reasons to do these things. We don't even know if the akatsuki existed back then, when Obito was alive.

all in all, i think it's pretty hopeless for our dear obito, and Kishi just made Tobi the way he is to tease us all. crying And it was a damned good tease too.

I can't argue with all of those points, but I can argue with one statement made. Was Akatsuki alive back then? Yes, in fact it was. We realize this when Gaara is taken away and Chiyo-san says that Sasori went away and joined Akatsuki. And, you know how old Chiyo-san is... she's ancient!  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:24 am
But why would Akatsuki keep Obito? It makes no sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:44 pm
Captain Verd

To sustain the Akatsuki leader's lust for small boys.  

Mr._Stabby

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:11 pm
Captain Verd
ninja Because Obito was an Uchiha and I guess he thought Obito was strong enough to be in Akatsuki with alittle training. ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff