Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Where does this thread belong? [a guide to all subforums] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read this yet?
  Yep.
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:20 pm
I've noticed a lot of people posting in the wrong forum lately and I've been having to move a lot of misplaced threads. I'm guessing I didn't make it clear enough as to where you should post certain threads. So I made a little guide for you all.

This will be changed to a sticky as soon as enough people read this. I would make a sticky now but it seems like not a lot of people read those for whatever reason. And I want everyone to read this.

If you still have questions about where things go after reading this, please ask and I'll be happy to tell you. <3

Main Forum
All general .hack topics go here (as in it relates to all anime, manga, video games and can't be placed in just one of the subforums). Important announcements such as a user won't be here for a long amount of time or a thread wishing a user happy birthday are allowed here as well.
Example: "Who is your favorite wavemaster?"
(Wavemasters are in the games as well as the anime/manga so it cannot be placed in either the Game or the Anime/Manga forum.)

Chatterbox
Anything not related to .hack goes here. Shops and bumping threads go here as well.

Game Assistance and Talk
Anything relating to INFECTION-QURANTINE, the G.U. series or CyberConnect.com's version of The World. You may as questions, post guides, discuss characters, predictions... anything that relates to the games in this subforum. You may post spoilers as long as you give a warning and post the spoiler using white text.
Example: "I need help finding *insert item here*" or "What's your username in CyberConnect.com's The World?"

Events and Contests
Where anyone can create contests/events as long as you get the okay from Pink Plastic Ninja first. If you'd like to create one, please see the latest announcement.

Roleplaying
For all .hack related roleplay.

Fanart and Fanfiction
For all .hack related fanart, fanfics, cosplay photos. It doesn't have to be your work as long as you say who's it is. Note: Claiming work that clearly isn't your own may result in a ban.

Crew Only
Where the crew and I plot against all of you discuss uh, important guildly matters. Yeah.

Anime and Manga Talk
Anything that has to do with .hack//SIGN, .hack//Legend of the Twilight (also known as .hack//Dusk), .hack//Roots, .hack//Liminality, .hack//AI Buster as well as any anime/manga I forgot to list. You can discuss characters, predictions and pretty much anything that relates to any of the anime/manga. You may post spoilers as long as you give a warning and post the spoiler using white text.
Example: "I don't understand what happened in episode 48394867938!" or "Who is your favorite .hack//Roots character?"

ID Cards
All information (the stickies and such) and questions about the ID cards goes there.

Recycle Bin
Where all the old threads and announcements go. Do not post there!

Cosplay and TekTeks
This is where all cosplay and Tektek threads go. It's pretty self-explanatory. Note: cosplays and Tekteks do not have to be .hack related.
Example: "Take a look at/I need help with my Haseo cosplay!" or "Tektek your favorite character!"

Mmkay, any questions?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:32 am
Makes sense to me. Hopefully it clears the confusion... and then you're talking to someone who constantly forgets to move said threads anyway! d:  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:45 pm
Destry
Makes sense to me. Hopefully it clears the confusion... and then you're talking to someone who constantly forgets to move said threads anyway! d:

User Image Yeah 'cause you're a crappy assistant and no one loves you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:41 am
Okay, I've read it. Just need to get more guild members to plot against you....I mean, need to get more guild members to read the subforum directory. Heheh...  

Nyan Nyan Nao

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:53 pm
k this helps I will make sure there in the right place from now on. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:58 pm
MasterZelkova
Okay, I've read it. Just need to get more guild members to plot against you....I mean, need to get more guild members to read the subforum directory. Heheh...

User Image Oh, it's on. XD  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Twilight-AlRex
k this helps I will make sure there in the right place from now on. 3nodding

User Image Glad to know that this was helpful.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
MasterZelkova

It was never off.....hope that made sense...lol XD  

Nyan Nyan Nao

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:24 pm
MasterZelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja
MasterZelkova

User Image Bring it, yo. mad

XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:55 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
MasterZelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja
MasterZelkova

XD

Its already been brought dog mad

Lmao. XD  

Nyan Nyan Nao

ZIMG

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:01 pm
SOMEONE NEEDS TO STICKY THIS KAY
*stickies it*

biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:48 pm
Master Zelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja
MasterZelkova
Pink Plastic Ninja
MasterZelkova

XD

Its already been brought dog mad

Lmao. XD

User Image Fine. Then let's settle this like men. mad  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:49 pm
ZIMG
*stickies it*

biggrin

User Image /facepalm

This was supposed to be a normal post (because it seems that no one read stickies for whatever reason...) until I've felt enough people read this.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
ZIMG
*stickies it*

biggrin

User Image /facepalm

This was supposed to be a normal post (because it seems that no one read stickies for whatever reason...) until I've felt enough people read this.

But if you dont sticky it it will be lost in the FLOOD OF RANDOM POSTS THAT DONT BELONG HERE D:  

ZIMG

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:49 pm
ZIMG
Pink Plastic Ninja
ZIMG
*stickies it*

biggrin

User Image /facepalm

But if you dont sticky it it will be lost in the FLOOD OF RANDOM POSTS THAT DONT BELONG HERE D:

User Image I guess that's true. :/  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces