9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Oooo a poll *drools*
29%
 29%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 44

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:30 am
OnceI finished Twilight I moved on to New Moon. I then read Looking for Alaska. after that I decidedthat no other book could ever be as good as Twilight or New Moon, but I want to read something interesting. Does anybody have any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:09 am
Well it depends on what kind of book you are looking for. For more vampire books Ameila Atwater-Rhodes has a lot of great books.

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:08 am
A_Vampires_Friend
Well it depends on what kind of book you are looking for. For more vampire books Ameila Atwater-Rhodes has a lot of great books.

I dont really have a specific type of book that i am looking for just one in general that i would enjoy, i will read that though thanx. oh and btw i love you signature, 10 things i hate about you, i love that movie  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:15 am
Well if your looking for a romance like Edward and Bella you could check out the Vampire Kisses series smile  

Crimson_Nyx

lost_smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:27 pm
I know I find myself compairing everything I read to the series now, which sucks because I love reading and I'm getting sick of nothing measuring up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:21 pm
mmmm yes i have the same problem. now that i've read Twilight i really can't find another book as good as it....i haven't read New Moon yet though (waiting for it to be available in the library unfortunately...yuk *sticks tongue out at stupid library* ^_^) so until then i've been busying myself with Tamora Pierce's books. they're pretty good...hmmmm besides that i sympathize with you...  

~stormy_horizons~

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:37 pm
lost_smile
I know I find myself compairing everything I read to the series now, which sucks because I love reading and I'm getting sick of nothing measuring up.

i feel that same way, i love books they were my life before twilight specifcally replaaced them  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:38 pm
Well, it all depends on what you like to read.

If you're into wonderful men like Edward, and you're mature enough to read...erm....questionable material every now and then, then the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is FABULOUS!

or even Boy Meets Girl, or The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot are good choices. ^.^  

-DiseaseFish-

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:31 pm
Dorkfishy
Well, it all depends on what you like to read.

If you're into wonderful men like Edward, and you're mature enough to read...erm....questionable material every now and then, then the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon is FABULOUS!

or even Boy Meets Girl, or The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot are good choices. ^.^

lol i think that im mature enough if it has questionable nature....i do read lots of fanfiction after all... i am going to borders this weekend to spend gift cards so i will try ast leastone of the book you people have suggested  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 pm
i hate that all vampire or love story books for that matter cant measure up to twilight.the silver kiss sucked,bloodline was ok...,and no romance from any other book has made me feel as ooey gooey and desperately mad for more than twilight,*sigh* none shall ever reclaim my love to you... ...bestest book EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Cactus Attack!

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:12 am
quadrophenia555
OnceI finished Twilight I moved on to New Moon. I then read Looking for Alaska. after that I decidedthat no other book could ever be as good as Twilight or New Moon, but I want to read something interesting. Does anybody have any suggestions?

omigod i went to the library going: how hard is it to find a book wwith a normal girl who exiled herself to a dark and boring place, falls in love with a vampire, and finds out her best friend is a wherewolf?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:15 am
lost_smile
yea me 2..  

DINO-roarz

x_Silver Sharpie Addict_x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:44 pm
quadrophenia555
A_Vampires_Friend

I dont really have a specific type of book that i am looking for just one in general that i would enjoy, i will read that though thanx. oh and btw i love you signature, 10 things i hate about you, i love that movie
Thanks. Also another book is Blood and Chocolate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:56 pm
A_Vampires_Friend

ya, I second that  

abandoned corridors

zZz[Reverend Manson]zZz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:01 pm
Umm... I don't know my other favorite trilogy is the Bartimaeus Trilogy, though a bit more cynical, with a lot of sarcastic humor. I really loved them, good fantasy book about magic and demons and souls with some good abstract concepts.
I honestly thing Bartimaeus bests Edward as the best character of all time.
You can disagree with me but hey, I'm not falling in love with the characters so that's different.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff