Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:21 am
Eternally Alternative
Eterna Alterna
[High Fashion Design]

High Fashion, aka Haute Couture, refers to custom fitted clothing, exclusive to a single person. Haute Couture is of high quality, with extreme detail and flair. What you are promised is a unique piece done with the utmost devotion and care; perfected and intricately designed to flatter you! As a shop, Eterna Alterna promises to rework the outfit as many times as possible to suit you and your needs; without compromising the integrity of the outfit or your own personal style.

Eterna Alterna specializes in alternative wear such as cyber, lolita, punk and the gothique style. However; Eterna Alterna can just as easily deliver to you something outside of such specialities if it pleases you. The price tag to your design may be a little ritzy, but this is high fashion and it involves long hours and careful choices on behalf of the shop. We can, at your request, design simply an accessory or just one article of clothing; or we can design an outfit down to your unders and the earrings you wear.

Eterna Alterna will, also, be preparing a 'ready to wear' section for you to browse through. This 'ready to wear' selection, also known as 'Prêt-à-Porter', will be available as avatar edits for you to purchase. As we all know, you cannot wear these designs on your actual avatar, but who doesn't like to look a little stylish? As these are 'Prêt-à-Porter', they will be noticibly less expensive. Keep an eye out for this section!

As well as doing these duties, Eterna Alterna will design ten special outfits for the new seasons as they come, ten daywear and ten nightwear outfits. These outfits, of course, are not for sale and not to be used for anyone other; they are simply there to display the shop's skill.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:35 am
Hautre Couture

Current Clientele
1. Manda_Tifa [Basic + Accesory]
2. Rainey_Angel81 [Basic + Accesory]
3. Zanzarus [Advanced]
4. Sirus Jin [Advanced]

Awaiting Clientele
1. ----------------
2. ----------------
3. ----------------
4. ----------------
5. ----------------

Prices:

Accessories- 1oooG
One Article- 3oooG+
Basic Outfit (Top-Bottom-Shoes)- 20oooG+
Advanced Outfit (Basic-Two Accessories)- 40oooG+
Elite Outfit (Advanced-Coat-Unders-Four Accessories) 100oooG+

Sheol Kitten

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:37 am
Prêt-à-Porter

Current Clientele
1. ----------------
2. ----------------
3. ----------------
4. ----------------

Awaiting Clientele
1. ----------------
2. ----------------
3. ----------------
4. ----------------
5. ----------------

Prices:

...To come...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:41 am
Seasonal Show

Current Season: Spring

. . . n o t h i n g t o s h o w y e t . . .

Sheol Kitten

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:45 am
Past High Fashion Work

. . . a n e m p t y p o r t f o l i o . . .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:47 am
Prêt-à-Porter

. . . c o m i n g s o o n . . .

Sheol Kitten

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:02 am
Rules

1. Be patient, I am dedicating my drawing time to you and your design. Excellence cannot be rushed. I will send you updated images as I have them so you can critique the work.

2. These designs are for you to use, of course, as reference to art and all sorts of great things. Mostly art. I only ask that if someone asks where you got the design, you direct them to me. Other than that, feel free to use it everywhere. After all, you bought it. Though, on th finished design images, please do not remove my signature.

3. Be polite. Follow the TOS. Must I say these things?

Order Form for High Fashion:

[b]Username:[/b] Gaia Username
[b]Who will wear the design:[/b] Name of the Person/character
[b]Preferred Fashion Style:[/b] Lolita or Gothique? Punk or Cyber? Other?
[b]Preferred Colors:[/b] Red, black, whatever.
[b]The Order:[/b] Accessory? Basic Outfit? What?
[b]Reference Images:[/b] I do need to see who will be wearing this outfit, to better design it!
[b]Notes:[/b] Is there something I should know?
[b]Total Payment:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:32 am
Yay! Clothing design! (I'm quite terrible at this myself)

The prices are up there, but I think if I pool my mules together I can come up with enough for a basic design....*fills out order form*

Username: Manda_Tifa
Who will wear the design: Manda
Preferred Fashion Style: Umm....I haven't thought that far ahead...maybe something with some flair! I loved that blue and white thing you designed for Sheol....
Preferred Colors: Absolutely NO pink. Also not a huge fan of yellow or orange...other than that have fun!!
The Order: Basic Outfit
Reference Images: www.freewebs.com/mandatifa/fursonainfo.htm
Notes: You don't have to design anything for her, but would it cost too much extra to just have my Kitty show up in the picture somewhere? sweatdrop
Total Payment: Umm....20k I think....  

Manda_Tifa

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:45 am
Ehehehe...must have....This is so good, you know. Because I can never think of oufits...

Username: Rainey_Angel81
Who will wear the design: Rain
Preferred Fashion Style: Cyber, Lolita, gothique, alternative, even historical
Preferred Colors: anything that doesn't clash
The Order: hmm...I'm thinking of two..but for now... Top/Bottom/accessory/shoes
Reference Images: www.freewebs.com/rainey_angel81/rain.htm
Notes: none
Total Payment: 21k, i believe  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:52 am
:3 I was hoping some people would see it that way. Clothing's so much more fun for me to draw, anyways. Really keeps me thinking.

Added you both to the list, starting to sketch out ideas now for Manda.

Sheol Kitten

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:03 am
Anghellic Kitten
:3 I was hoping some people would see it that way. Clothing's so much more fun for me to draw, anyways. Really keeps me thinking.

Added you both to the list, starting to sketch out ideas now for Manda.
This was a great idea for you to do. I have the same thing going on, but it's only for cash because it can take me awhile. By the way, have you seen your sketch yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:55 am
Just got a good look at it, it looks awesome, Sphyxie. :3

And thanks. :3 I do cash work too, but that's for my traditional media. >> Since it's the only thing I'm using money for.

Sheol Kitten

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:06 am
Anghellic Kitten
Just got a good look at it, it looks awesome, Sphyxie. :3

And thanks. :3 I do cash work too, but that's for my traditional media. >> Since it's the only thing I'm using money for.
Good good. I charge money for everything cause there is alot of things I need/want. >>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:53 am
Lol. Same! I would love to live off comission money, considering all the stuff I need/want. X_X; But I'm not the best artist, so cash comissions are hard to come by.  

Sheol Kitten

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:54 am
Anghellic Kitten
Lol. Same! I would love to live off comission money, considering all the stuff I need/want. X_X; But I'm not the best artist, so cash comissions are hard to come by.
Same here. ;_;  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces