Reply Wii Center
i`m on my wii

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:24 pm
does anyone else do this or am i the only jerk using a wiimote?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:52 pm

Do what? I certainly play my Wii...when I can. I'm finally almost done with Twilight Princess; though, I'm most certainly keeping the game. I'll be moving this to the Wii Center soon wink As, well, that's a sub-forum dedicated to all the Wii-action ^_^  

Edymion
Captain

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:09 pm
Edymion

Do what? I certainly play my Wii...when I can. I'm finally almost done with Twilight Princess; though, I'm most certainly keeping the game. I'll be moving this to the Wii Center soon wink As, well, that's a sub-forum dedicated to all the Wii-action ^_^

I ment i was useing the internet browzer on my wii....and Twilight princess is Hella hard but i love it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:07 pm
xd You're explanation was sneakily deceptive :p

Anyway... Yeah. You heard of the keyboard Nintendo's coming out with? 'tis going to be sweet when you can do the whole typing method on the Wii web browser!

[Unnamed Angel]
Vice Captain

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:15 pm
[Unnamed Angel]
xd You're explanation was sneakily deceptive :p

Anyway... Yeah. You heard of the keyboard Nintendo's coming out with? 'tis going to be sweet when you can do the whole typing method on the Wii web browser!

Dude you always give me good news!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:14 am
>_>

He seems to have beaten me to the punch. Oh well. All's well that ends well wink  

Edymion
Captain

Wii Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces