Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Kisame, and Tobi, next to die?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good theory?
  Yes
  No
  Poll f**.
View Results

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:11 pm
Okay, so now as we've been reading the Akatsuki are slowly decreasing in numbers first Sasori was killed by a fart and a freakishly annoying b***h.((Witch if you have noticed has no reason whatsoever to be a b***h.)) Then Hidan was blown to peice's by Shikamaru witch Kishi did as a mercy thing as a revenge thing, then Kakuzu died after all his heart's were destroyed. Then Sasuke killed Orochimaru single-handly. What did those four have in common? They each had their ring on their left hand! And who else has their rings on their left hands yea you guessed it Kisame and Tobi, but since Tobi will probbly have more of a plot behind him he might get to live a bit longer. But Kisame is going to die if team Sasuke go after Itachi.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:23 pm
Puma D. John
Okay, so now as we've been reading the Akatsuki are slowly decreasing in numbers first Sasori was killed by a fart and a freakishly annoying b***h.((Witch if you have noticed has no reason whatsoever to be a b***h.)) Then Hidan was blown to peice's by Shikamaru witch Kishi did as a mercy thing as a revenge thing, then Kakuzu died after all his heart's were destroyed. Then Sasuke killed Orochimaru single-handly. What did those four have in common? They each had their ring on their left hand! And who else has their rings on their left hands yea you guessed it Kisame and Tobi, but since Tobi will probbly have more of a plot behind him he might get to live a bit longer. But Kisame is going to die if team Sasuke go after Itachi.

yes! death to the silent fish-man!

I think he is the second to weakest of the surviving Akatsuki really, Deidra being the weakest.  

liz_bliz_inc

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:29 pm
String_Theory
Puma D. John

I think he is the second to weakest of the surviving Akatsuki really, Deidra being the weakest.

Well I'm sure Deidara still has something up his sleves, and Kisame does have the largest chakra reserve of the Akatsuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:12 am
There are 5 things involving Akatsuki that I want to see happen.

1. Identify AL
2. Identify the other unidentified member
3. Show that Tobi is Obito
4. Kill Fishface..............Sharkbait hoo ha ha
5. Itachi beat the spit out of Sasuke, AGAIN  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:07 pm
ninja I don't want Kisame to die but I guess he has to. I'd like to see him die before Tobi so we can learn more about his past and techniques. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:16 pm
Kisame's not a sure thing. He's Itachi's partner, and he plays really well off of him, personality-wise. Kishimoto might be reluctant to loose that dynamic.

Tobi, likewise, has been given the role of comedic support. It'd be weird to have him die off.

Pesonally, I think Zetsu and/or blue haired person should be the next to go. They're the best sacrifices to the storyline at this point.  

CrabappleRed

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:28 pm
CrabappleRed
Kisame's not a sure thing. He's Itachi's partner, and he plays really well off of him, personality-wise. Kishimoto might be reluctant to loose that dynamic.

I honestly thing that if any of them die, it would either be Itachi or Kisame. I would like to think that they wouldn't end up killing Itachi, for whatever reason floats their boats.....but if one of them has to go, then I'd rather it be Kisame. We've seen enough of him fighting to get enough of him in the story. Itachi is just too cool to die.

Quote:
Pesonally, I think Zetsu and/or blue haired person should be the next to go. They're the best sacrifices to the storyline at this point.

I would agree with the Zetsu part....unless there's something more about him that should need to be revealed(I doubt it), but I think the blue haired one would be stupid to kill off already, since we know absolutely nothing about him/her/it  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:37 pm
Puma D. John
String_Theory
Puma D. John

Well I'm sure Deidara still has something up his sleves, and Kisame does have the largest chakra reserve of the Akatsuki.

no, deidra is self admittedly tapped out in the new moves department. He used his 'finest art' against Gaara and barely won. He's used up all his tricks.  

liz_bliz_inc

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:01 am
CrabappleRed

Tobi, likewise, has been given the role of comedic support. It'd be weird to have him die off.

ninja I don't want Zetsu to die just yet. I want to him to be one of the last to die. I could care less about the chick. ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:15 pm
String_Theory
Puma D. John
String_Theory
Puma D. John

no, deidra is self admittedly tapped out in the new moves department. He used his 'finest art' against Gaara and barely won. He's used up all his tricks.

True, but really when has a villain ever lived to fight another day without keeping something secrect? It's a basic rule of manga, every villain that get's away has something stronger up his sleeve.  

Samurai Senel

Mrs Boone

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:23 am
If Kisame does die.. I hope we get to see him unleash his ultimate powers. It would only do justice to his death. I wanna know his story too.

I love Kisame... don't hate. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:10 am
Puma D. John
String_Theory
Puma D. John
String_Theory
Puma D. John

True, but really when has a villain ever lived to fight another day without keeping something secrect? It's a basic rule of manga, every villain that get's away has something stronger up his sleeve.

to bad it wasn't a spare arm ;p

I'm still ticked about that, Deidra had his arm's crushed and half gone yet he not only finishes the fight, but wandered around in the desert for a few days and then seals a goddamn demon and then fight naruto and Kakashi....losing another arm, yet still manages to to be walking around...again. Does the man ever run out of blood? Because I'm thinking he should have dropped before the end of the battle with a giant funnel for blood to come out of like that.  

liz_bliz_inc

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:14 am
Shoko86
If Kisame does die.. I hope we get to see him unleash his ultimate powers. It would only do justice to his death. I wanna know his story too.

I love Kisame... don't hate. domokun

ninja i ain't hatin'. I love Kisame too. ninja

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games