Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE BASSMASTER'S Fishing Guild!!! Giveaway Soon!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Rare Fish Discussion
Going after the White lion...... Like an idiot.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will i make it?
  Nope
  no way
  Not gonna happen
  eh...?
  Maybe!
  Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvveeee!!
View Results

Mr_Pilkington

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:29 pm
Yep! I have been watching these threads for some time now and I have discerned exactly how I plan to attack the reclamation facility! Wish me luck. I am shooting for 10 of these bad boys for my helm. Won't be quick or easy, but I'm in this for the long haul.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:04 am
Woah....that seems like a pretty tough quest! Most people only catch one in a lifetime if they're lucky!

I wish you luck on catching those big ones, and hope you will achieve your helm.

imp-ness

iSquid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:43 pm
i think its possible if ur crazy xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:23 pm
It's a possible dream. Believe in yourself, and it'll become a reality!

Remus_Lupin3

OddBird

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:40 am
Ahh - you intend to buy these, I suppose, and perhaps catch one yourself? Remember, the chance of getting a rare bucket is 1 in 5000, so to have a 100% chance (theoretically) of catching all 10 would mean fishing 50,000 buckets in durem during the daytime hours only, using bait that was D or A quality all the time (read up on degradation!). Good luck on your quest!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:34 pm
You think THAT'S tough? I'm going for a Diamond Lion Mask AFTER a dawn dusk rare from each world! Oh, and I still need to get 12,500,000 coins. Why? To get those fishes, (I'm keeping the dawn and dusk rares, and they will be alive in tanks 3nodding ) I will need those coins to buy 50,000 grade A bait. If there is 1 rare bucket in every 5000, and I'm getting 10 diamondbacks, I'll need those coins to get 50,000 grade A bait. Call me insane, owe me a lionback. But I am insane. Good luck BTW. If I get TWO before you're done, I'm selling my second one! biggrin I want all rare helmets... but I may get rubies or emeralds instead. Probably not.  

Internet Goblin

Cat

Rare Fish Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces