Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
352 Spoilers (NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK DUE TO GOLDEN WEEK D=) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:28 pm
重吾が「またいつ人を殺したくなるか解らない鍵をかけろ」
Juugo:"I don't know when I will want to start killing people again, so lock the door"
見たいな事を言う。
or says something like that
サスケが大蛇丸を殺したことをいって
Sasuke tells him that he killed Orochimaru
「俺がお前の檻になるという」
"I will be your cage/prison" he says

そしたら、重吾が君麻呂の思い出話
Then Juugo starts talking about past times involving Kimimaro
サスケが「君麻呂は俺のために死んだ」って言って
Sasuke says "Kimimaro died for me"
重吾が「おまえがうちはサスケか・・・?」っていって
Juugo says "you're Uchiha Sasuke...?"
また少し回想
Some more flashbacks

檻の外に出て少しグダグダ
They continue on for a bit outside of the prison cell
サスケが「今後俺たちは4人で動く」
Sasuke" from here on out, we will go about as a team of four"
「そしてこれより我ら小隊は『蛇』と名乗る」
"and we will refer to our 4-man-team as [snake]"

ナルト達が俺たちも小隊組んではやく行くとか言う話し
Naruto says that they should make their 4-man-team and get going as well

シーン変わり
Scene change
サスケ「もちろん『蛇』の目的はただ一つ・・・」
Sasuke: "of course there is only one purpose for [snake]..."
ナルト「つまり俺たちが狙うのは・・・」
Naruto"in other words we are targeting..."

見開きで
in a two-page spread
『うちはイタチだ』
"Uchiha Itachi"
イタチが「荒れそうだな」っていって終わり。
Itachi says "it might get a little rough" and ends.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:28 pm
Next chapter: Sai replaced by Shikamaru. Itachi killed by ancestral deer.  

Captain Verd

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:12 pm
cool, Team 7 might get some screen time again. I wonder if Yamato will be leading or Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:17 pm
Who said this was going to happen, also Kisame is gonna die in the battle and Itachi will get away.  

Samurai Senel

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:07 pm
So basically, Itachi's gonna get raped like no other. Or at least that's what I want to believe. sad
Eight against Two...Seems pretty fair, I'm not sure if it's enough though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:42 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
So basically, Itachi's gonna get raped like no other. Or at least that's what I want to believe. sad
Eight against Two...Seems pretty fair, I'm not sure if it's enough though.

The only one who can possibly rape Itachi is his fluffy bunny. Itachi will rape them ALL! Except Sakura......you can't rape the willing  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Honh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Who says naruto won't be willing? LOL, j/k, j/k.

So Itachi's pair will be next off their hit list, aye? Heh, battle royale it shall be. Sasuke's not going to like the fact that Naruto is going after his brother, not one bit. And I guess Karin's role in this will be locating Itachi...kinda lame right now...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:46 pm
No way Sasuke is going to let anyone else interfer. Sasuke wants Itachi all for himself. With that i dout Sasuke can win.  

imsohappy1

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:44 pm
I expect Soup ninja and Juugo fiight Kisame whiloe Sasuke fights itachi while Karin sits and watches with Naruto Sakura Sai and Kakashi/Yamato.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:20 pm
Frostman
No way Sasuke is going to let anyone else interfer. Sasuke wants Itachi all for himself. With that i dout Sasuke can win.

He has already tried. Twice. He's not that naive you know.

Pekora

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:52 pm
R.I.P
Kisame
Reason
He was on a team with Itachi.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:04 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Frostman

Those other times Sasuke didnt have enough power. Now he is confident he can take his brother. If he got help with killing Itachi then his revenge wont be as sweet. Sasuke wants a one on one. Anyone getting in his way at doing that will die.  

imsohappy1

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:59 pm
Frostman
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Frostman

Those other times Sasuke didnt have enough power. Now he is confident he can take his brother. If he got help with killing Itachi then his revenge wont be as sweet. Sasuke wants a one on one. Anyone getting in his way at doing that will die.

Maybe, or maybe not. I mean put into the figure the two years he's been gone. Adding to that, if he was confident in his abilities, then why would he gather three more people? Do we really think Kisame is so powerful that it'd take three people with the power of Soup Ninja, Juugo, and Karin? No, not really. I think Sasuke is going to gang up on Itachi's team.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:37 am
Honh
Frostman
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Frostman

Maybe, or maybe not. I mean put into the figure the two years he's been gone. Adding to that, if he was confident in his abilities, then why would he gather three more people? Do we really think Kisame is so powerful that it'd take three people with the power of Soup Ninja, Juugo, and Karin? No, not really. I think Sasuke is going to gang up on Itachi's team.

If Sasuke didnt want help then, why would he want help now. This fight with Itachi is a personal matter. The others have nothing against him. Him killing Itachi and avangeing his clan is a Pride sort of thing. And you know what happends when people fight for Pride.

And we still dont know what Sasuke's true Intientions are when recruited everyone. But we do know that he didnt recruit Karin for her fighting capability. Juugo could possibly could possibly have something to do with Sasuke's cursed seal. And Suigetsu with Juugo could fight Kisame or another person. Team Naruto is headed in their direction too ya know. I dout Karin will be fighting any Akatsuki. She wasnt looking very strong in the Juugo vs Sasuke match.

Dame where the hell is the RAW, I cant belive Bleach was released befor Naruto.  

imsohappy1

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:34 pm
Read(or looked at actually) the raw and Karin did something physicaly challenging! Like punching soup ninja. But Soup beats rock.

Also I dont know about Kisame dieing. He's one of the more reacuuring akatsuki and they are already pretty low on numbers. I doubt they will be dropping like flys this soon.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games