Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Consience
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:04 pm
WHAT IS THIS GUILD?

The Ultimate Giveaway guild is a guild dedicated to being philanthropic. If you're looking for gold, items and friends, this is the guild for you.

Be Sure to check out All the SubForums as they should all have ways to win free stuff.

General Rules of the Guild:

Obey rules made by SubForum Owners in their SubForum.

I reserve the right to ban people for whatever reasons I choose. I would love to not have to ban anybody, but if necessary, I will.

SubForums

Every SubForum in this guild is hosted by a different gaian. And within every SubForum is at least one way to get free gold.

Keep in mind that within each SubForum, that SubForum's Owner is exactly that; the owner - the leader. If you have a problem in a SubForum talk to the owner first. If the problem continues, then you can take it up with me. I'll mediate as best i can.

If A SubForum leader comes to me and says you are violating their rules, I'll look into it, and if i feel their complaint is merited, i reserve the right to ban you from the guild.

Rules of the 2k Free Lotto:

Twice a month 1 guild member will be chosen at 'random' to recieve 2K....

To qualify, you need only to join the guild, and post in it.

Every month that you wish to be in the lotto, you must post the name of the month in the Sign Me Up thread, and then you're eligible to win. No spamming the thread!

Details:

The winners will be announced somewhere around the 15th and 1st of each month starting January 15th 2008.

The winners will be picked at random based on the number of posts you have in the guild. That is: Every post you have in the guild gets counted as a ticket towards the lotto. Posts will roll over from month to month, except for winners who are set back to zero upon winning.

Posts made anywhere in the guild count as tickets. Subforums included.

List of Winners:
January '08 -=- Sheng Mu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 pm
If anyone has any questions about the rules, this is the thread to post them in.  

Your Consience
Captain

Killer Nik

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:43 pm
pirate  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:10 pm
User Image
................."Now that you love me I love myself....I never thought I would say that....
n__n
(I rock so much.)

.................I never thought there'd be you." - YOU, Solo By Amy Lee

Just formally stating I read these rules!

User Image
"Don't ask me to live without you....because I can't; you are my life.".................

"I want to be the sunlight to warm you through the day & the moon to comfort you at night; .................

I want to be your everything."

A d ii e u
Vice Captain

2k Monthly Lotto

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas