How was your day? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessDarkFire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:22 am
How was your day?

Tell us how your day was if you would like...

Mine has been doing very well so far and hopes it stay's that way all through out the day. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:17 am
mine is good i am going to band in 40 minuets then i go to swim practice then i go help my band move to another space  

Flateyrarhreppur
Captain

Engel der Musik
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Let's see... my day was... okay I suppose. Nothing fun happened, and my bf is still in Florida so I couldn't talk to him today. I went on a feild trip to the local community collage and all i did was text my friend Patrick, calling him a "noobasaurus rex" and a "manwhore." I helped my friend Chelsea with her ex-boyfriend problem. The kid won't leave her alone. He keeps calling her a slut or a whore and throws rocks at the poor girl on a daily basis. So I went to the counsiler for her. So far it's worked. I had the urge to beat up my friend Shelby but I fought it.

So yeah, that was my day! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:34 am
I have to take my son to school soon and then I need to take my sister to her doctors appointment in the morning.  

PrincessDarkFire

Towga

Durem Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:02 pm
er good but my friend keeps getting me er... horney.. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:36 pm
hey my name is kyouya23 and i had a great day am was invited to this guild and it seems really cool so everybody have a great and wonderful day  

kyouya23
Crew

kikyo_fox1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:07 pm
^-^ This Is My First Time Posting In This Guild.. It Looks Awsome. 3nodding

If Anybody Would Care To Join My Guild Just Pm Me. Thanks~! ;D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:41 am
well my day today is starting off with a hang over sweatdrop
not so good today mrgreen  

PrincessDarkFire

hellokitty_27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:15 am
well ma day suck!i just hate being sick!it is not fun at all!
gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:55 am
my day was ok. excpet early this morning my radio kept going off and waking me up,then i couldn't sleep. xd but other than that my day was ok.  

bloodly-moonlight
Crew

Beautiful Crimson Moon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:53 pm
i am runnin on 2 hrs of sleep from bein on the phone with an ex bf all night. @.@ 4am wen i knew i had to get up at 6am. only reason we got off was because he didn't have signal and was scared to call me back  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:29 am
ok  

bloodytears7326

Supernatural Cupcake

Kitty_chan44

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:59 am
Ok my day was going just fine until the stuid computer decided to turn off, and so now I got to remember what I had writen down. stressed *sigh* I just finished watching Hellsing DVDs my bf lent to me. I also can't wait untill the 16th, cause thats when my grouipies that I hang out with are coming back from their summer break. Right now though for the time being I'm hanging out with Jenni and Chewi. Next week or the following week I got to remember to talk to my counciler about this one class that I'm taken, cause I'm failing and I wan't to see if I can take it again. Well hwo can blaim someone hwo was trying to organize their self. sweatdrop That teacher is a real baster too. stressed stressed Becarefull she may seem nice on the outside, but she's pure evil on the inside. *joking alittle* twisted Well I can't really call anyone cause my phone is low on minutes. crying College life suck's. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:54 pm
my dad is awful today my dog just died!!! crying crying  

strangelpnk
Crew

Kitty_chan44

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:48 pm
I feel so sorry for you. cry  
#8- Lobsters dead or alive?

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash