Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loser in tinfoil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:05 am
User Image
(By sweet-demonia @ DevaintArt.com)

(This is no longer the world you once knew....)

Okay I'm new here and this seemed to be one of the less crowded Rp Forums in this guild. Plus the people here seem to be quite interesting. ^_^ None of the pictures I use are mine underneath them I'll type the information for where they came from.

Table of Contents:
- Introduction
- Character Skeleton
- Characters
- Plot

(......This is my domain now.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:23 am
User Image
(By whoa-melly @ DevaintArt.com)

(None of us are free.....)

Character Skeleton:

[i][u]~.:Titles:.~[/u][/i]

The Puppeteer: (Gaian Name)

The Puppet(s):

Nickname: (Optional)

[i][u]~.:Body and Soul:.~[/u][/i]

Race:

Bio: (At least five scentances.)

Appearance: (Describe down here place a picture at the top please. Write at least five scentances here also. You don't have to have a picture.)

(...We're all puppets in some way or another.)

loser in tinfoil

loser in tinfoil

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:27 am
User Image
(By ejosh @ DevaintArt.com)

Characters:

~None yet~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:41 am
User Image
(By cokolwiek @ DevaintArt.com)

Plot:

A group of teens have receive letters of acceptance into a private school and even though William X. High looks like an ordinary High School it really isn't, it harbors a portal into a parallel universe, after said portal drops our young hero’s into the middle of an upcoming crisis, in a land called Carsyth they find themselves in a pecarious position. The balance of power is shifting in Carsyth, as strange powers begin a plot to take over the world. The king won’t listen to the tales of strange creatures roaming the countryside by night, and people gone missing. What this neglective ruler doesn’t know is that his daughter is listening to these tales and is investigating into it. Can our group of 21st century teens help save this world and escape back home before it’s too late?

loser in tinfoil

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:02 pm
~.:Titles:.~ User Imagepicture by evilsqueakheads

The Puppeteer: (Gaian Name) mycatsareschizos

The Puppet(s): Anippe Kingston
(Ah-nee-pay)
Nickname: (Optional) her name without the "pay" part

~.:Body and Soul:.~

Race: Egyptian

Bio: (At least five scentances.) Born in Egypt, she was an orphan until the age of 6, when her current parents saw her in Cairo and immediately adopted her. She can speak English,Egyptian, and is learning to speak Spanish. She is a semi-genius, all A's and she is pretty good at kendo. She is a nice person, kind of quiet at first, but very sarcastic and witty when she opens up. She hasn't told her parents, but her greatest wish is to return to Egypt. Permanently.

Appearance: (Describe down here place a picture at the top please. Write at least five scentances here also. You don't have to have a picture.)She looks like above, just with black hair and normal clothing. She also has a tattoo on her right shoulder of the hierpglyphics for the goddess, Satet . I don't think I can write 5 sentences. i like eggs. There, five sentences.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:34 am
User Image
(By nayruasukei @ DevaintArt.com)

~.:Titles:.~

The Puppeteer: loser_in_tinfoil

The Puppet(s): Keiko Eklund

Nickname: Ki

~.:Body and Soul:.~

Race: Human

Bio: Born in Britain Keiko lived a nice life in one of the tourist towns near the sea. She could often be found playing sports with the local boys. She had no interest really in sewing, cooking and the like, but that didn't stop her mother from teaching her.

Everyday she would get home and have to sew, cook a dish, do laundry, or some kind of thing girls in her village learned to do. After that was done though, and it usually took about an hour or two, she'd be out the door with some kind of ball or bat ready to participate in athletic activities with her friends.

Appearance: Ki is of medium height and build, her constant activity keeps her fit. In school she usually wears a T-shirt and button-up shirt over that, but when she's at home or hanging out with friends she will wear the above outfit or a T-shirt. She has nothing against clothes really, it's just that she likes to me able to move around without getting caught on stuff or bound up in fabric, plus she likes cooler tempatures. She really doesn't care what people think of her clothing so she might wear some pretty weird things.

She always dyes her hair pink, why I'm not sure, but she does. Even when she out and about she keeps a few packs of hair dye with her. These and quite a few other things are kept in a backpack she carries everywhere.

loser in tinfoil

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:29 pm
(I just noticed you said 20th century but it's now the 21st century)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:40 am
Anippe stood on the steps to the school long after her parents had dropped her off. It looks so normal!!! she thought increduosly(sp?). After hearing about it, she had expected some giant university or futuristic space station, not a place you could find in any dinky little town. I can't believe this is one of the best schools in the world. Am I in the right place? The thought caused her to fall into a frenzy. 'Oh my gosh, what if I'm at the wrong school? The heads will be angry and they'll kick me out and my parents will be so mad. Oh no what do I do?' She cried in frustration. A voice shocked her out of her worrys.  

mycatsareschizos

loser in tinfoil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:14 pm
"Good day!" Keiko said holding her left hand out in front of her index and middle fingers sticking up in a peace sign. The girl wore a tight fitting T-shirt with an open button-up over that. The top shirt was quite loose, flapping in the little wind. "You goin' here as well?" She asked the dark haired girl on the front steps. When Ri had walked here from her hotel room, this girl had just been standing there lookng extreamly lost.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:32 pm
Anippe turned to face the girl. She cocked an eyebrow at her outfit but didn't mention anything about it. 'If I'm where I think I am, then yes.' She said cooly. Just because she nearly had a panic attack, doesn't mean that anybody has to know. 'I'm Anippe Kingston, smart girl extrodinare.' She said bussinesslikey(is that even a word?)  

mycatsareschizos

loser in tinfoil

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:58 pm
(OOC: I'm not quite sure. I know business-like is.)

"Nice to meet ya Anippe Kingston." Keiko said holding her gloved hand out to shake. Her gloves reached up to her elbows, not that anyone could really tell and the fingers were cut off along with some other pieces of the cloth along the hands. "I'm Keiko Eklund, tom-boy and athlete." She added with a smile. This girl seemed okay. Even thought she didn't show it though Ki had seen the raised eyebrow at her clothes. She mentally shrugged. 'Let her think whatever.' She thought grinning. "Nice to meet somone else going to William X. High."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:59 am
Anippe smiled back. 'I think we should go inside.' Anippe said playfully. 'Oh, and please just call me Ani. It's soooo much simpler.' I wonder why I'm so relaxed. I must really think this girl is trustworthy. How strange. she pondered to herself. She smiled bigger and began walking up to the school  

mycatsareschizos

loser in tinfoil

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:01 pm
"Will do Ani." Keiko said happily. "I ya want you can call me Ki, that's what everyone does." She fell into step beside Ani. "What do you think this school'l be like? Other than strict." She asked shoving her hands into the pockets of her loose fitting jeans. "In my mind it'll be a bit stuffy, and proper, but I guess that's not as bad as it could be." She added with a huge grin adjusting her backpack to a more comfortable position on her back. Even though the day had barely started it was turning out pretty good.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:55 am
'I will most definitely not sunshine and rainbows though.' Ani said sarcastically. 'There's a reason why this school is invite only.' She gestured at the normal high school surroundings. 'Its obviously not the "world famous grounds".' She smiled at her corny joke.  

mycatsareschizos

loser in tinfoil

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:46 am
"That's fer sure." Ki said nodding seriously, but still grinning. If this place was invite only good then she'd have explore it sometime. Not really do anything but just walk around maybe peak into a few rooms, nothing bad. "I just hope that, the teachers are nice and that the food here is better than regular school lunches." She smiled cringing a bit at the memory of what they use to eat. No more mystery meat, hopefully...  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff