View Results

[drowning dollie day]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:27 am
the funniest show on tv at the moment!!
am i right or am i right!?

who here loves this show?
funniest moments?

discuss! :3

my fav moment from new season would have to be when chas tried getting a job by dancing.
"your too good for us mate"
hahaha xD

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:32 am
I love how they actualley do occasionally get teh big boys in charge instead of just the eople manning the desk at the local office..

have to say though, am amazed notmore of them have been arrested.  

Ozumou

Weavers

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:14 am
it's okay, some bits are definitely amusing. [that mormon episode. lol]  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:36 am
It's good, but sometimes I find it painful, and it's no longer funny, they've just gone too far for me. Some of the things they do just make me cringe, more than laugh.  

WellzY
Crew

Xan-Phorie Rei

Shy Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:11 pm
I agree with that, sometimes I laugh my head off, but other times I just hide behind the couch thinking 'WHY?'  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:55 am
go to there site its awesome..i mean ******** waiting for the show every week  

Black-Almaz

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:25 am
Black-Almaz
go to there site its awesome..i mean ******** waiting for the show every week

Yaaaaaay dial-up. =D  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:51 am
WellzY
It's good, but sometimes I find it painful, and it's no longer funny, they've just gone too far for me. Some of the things they do just make me cringe, more than laugh.

haha i have to agree there, sometimes they do go too far sweatdrop  

[drowning dollie day]

Vashu Is Not A Pervert

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:57 am
i dont think they go too far, but alot is unfunny now sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:05 am
I met Julian- the one with the glasses! at the Festival for Global Concern in Sydney  

Gay As Pink Ink

6,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Trader 100

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:27 am
Devil Child Rencarnated
I met Julian- the one with the glasses! at the Festival for Global Concern in Sydney

Would you tap that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 pm
I love that show~ Its facking hilarious XD But yeh, sometimes they do go a bit too far.
LIKE WHEN THEY WERE SEXING IN THE BEDS!
:c!!!

yinnSHEEP

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:42 pm
they are sexy

end of discussion!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:55 pm
Chas Licciardello's Bulldogs incident

On July 14, 2006, Chas Licciardello was charged with offensive conduct after attempting to sell fake Canterbury Bulldogs merchandise outside an NRL game. The merchandise included plastic knuckledusters and balaclavas in the Bulldogs' colours, and was supposed to satirise recent violent clashes between rugby league fans. Several Bulldogs fans took offense and attempted to attack Licciardello, and as a result he was charged for offensive behaviour. On the broadcast following his arrest, Licciardello appeared onstage in handcuffs and within an iron cage. On that same episode, he apologised for his actions, claiming to understand why the Bulldogs fans were offended: because Canterbury Bulldogs fans much prefer to use their fists. This statement was accompanied by footage of Bulldog's supporters assaulting opposing team supporter's during a match. After appearing in court with co-star Julian Morrow, Licciardello pleaded not guilty and the matter was adjourned. On January 23, 2007, Licciardello was found not guilty of the offensive behaviour charge. He was interviewed after the case draped in an Australian flag, and said he would appeal "to the Supreme Court, to the High Court, to the UN, to the Jedi Council and the Snickometer." After being reminded he had won, he said "I didn't actually prepare any material for the off-chance that we won." He then said he was going to the Big Day Out.

LOL That's my favourite part. I cant stand the Canterbury Bulldogs  

Bio-Weapon84

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:43 am
I don't watch stupid tv shows. Could explain why I don't watch that much tv anymore stare

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff