Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
What's wrong?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:44 pm
So my sim was living life great, right? Perfect husband, family with six kids and pregnate with some more. But then, along came her new neighbor, and damn, he is looking good! So, neighbor and her fall in love...but he refuses to move in with her, woohoo with her and barly kisses her.
What i know so far is that her husband didn't divorce her, but moved out and she's not effected by it at all, however her kids are not exactly agreeing, but whatever. Anyways, I've gotten their "Love" to 100% and he STILL wont move in with her, or even think about woohooing. He has a daughter, and that's all i know...but what's wrong? Is it because she's pregnate? or is it becasue she's still married? Or is it because of her kids?
Or is it because of something else?

I need help, and fast. He's so cute!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:48 pm
What is their lifetime realtionship, the little bar under the normal relationship. It shouldnt be that she is married. Sims can have affairs.  

Children for dinner

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:19 pm
If you have 8 people in a house, [or 7 and someone's pregnant] you won't be able to move anyone new in.

Thus: You must kill the children. >D

...or send them to live with dad somehow. Whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:47 pm
Children_for_dinner
What is their lifetime realtionship, the little bar under the normal relationship. It shouldnt be that she is married. Sims can have affairs.

I know that they can have affairs. But can't they get married with another man too?  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:48 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
If you have 8 people in a house, [or 7 and someone's pregnant] you won't be able to move anyone new in.

I know that rule. and my house only, right now has seven kids. She just gave birth to number 7. So it should be fine, and that would make him be number eight and full house? right? But why isn't he doing anything?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:41 am
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
AnnoyingEvil1

I know that rule. and my house only, right now has seven kids. She just gave birth to number 7. So it should be fine, and that would make him be number eight and full house? right? But why isn't he doing anything?
If she has 7 kids, then that would make 8 in the household if it includes her.  

Chikiya

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:37 am
Plus, if he moves in then wont his daughter have to move in with him? So you need room for her as well.

Oh and this should be in Q&A so I'll move it there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:05 pm
Menaceman
Plus, if he moves in then wont his daughter have to move in with him? So you need room for her as well.

Oh and this should be in Q&A so I'll move it there.

Lolz. I know this is kinda mean, but I don't want his daughter to move into my house. His daughter is a compleat total brat, and I dont need that influence around my kids...especially with him there.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:27 pm
Well if you invite him to move in he refuses because he needs his daughter to come too. I think is send your children away to your husband and ask him to move in with you and his daughter... twisted then kill her if you don't like her or ignore and everything until the social worker comes and then she can be adopted by soemone else.  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games