Submit

Good prediction?
  Yesh.
  Yes, but it's not going to happen.
  No!
View Results

TurtIe Tracks

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:25 pm
Ok, so we know that hollows are created when the chain of fate is all gone or when a soul is eaten, right? And arrancar are created when hollows loose their mask, right? Then, I think that (knowing Tite Kubo) Ichigo's mom an arrancar! Not nessesarily an evil one, she might be like Nell. I just cannot believe that she will be gone and never come back. So how will she appear if her soul was eaten? SHE'S GOING TO BE AN ARRANCAR! Good thought, no? :]

Discuss how right or wrong you think I am.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:56 pm
sounds good to me  

Talon_Cut

Tidusu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:05 pm
User ImageYeah but her soul was eaten to be eaten, not to be a hollow. Would be a crazy twist but they pretty much finished that. Even if the hollow that eat his mom was killed quickly by his dad and not by him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:48 pm
Tidusu
User ImageYeah but her soul was eaten to be eaten, not to be a hollow. Would be a crazy twist but they pretty much finished that. Even if the hollow that eat his mom was killed quickly by his dad and not by him.
But in the beginning of the series weren't some hollows created by souls being eaten by other hollows...? Oh well, I have a bad memory. D:

But if it DID happen, that would be pretty awesome. 8D  

TurtIe Tracks

Dante San
Crew
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:11 pm
Actually, if you are talking about during the first season when the hollows devoured Sora's soul (Orihime's brother) they did it for the sole purpose of hunting down Ichigo's reitsu.

When the Grand Fisher devoured Ichigo's mother's soul it was because he had a "taste for women's souls". So I highly doubt they will bring Ichi's mother back.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:53 pm
I thought that he became a hollow because they ate him, and then they controlled him to get Ichigo. But Ichigo's mom might have turned into a hollow, then *somehow* get her mask off and escape. 3nodding  

TurtIe Tracks

Tidusu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:48 pm
User ImageYeah, they did want Sora to be a hollow to go after Ichigo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:24 am
Hm..that is an interesting prediction, I'd never though of that! That would certainly put a great twist on the story...and then if she were an Arrancar, Ichigo would have to defeat her..like what if she was one of the strongest Arrancar that Aizen had lined up or something?

HmMmMmMmMmM  

Matsumoto Kei

Tidusu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:35 pm
User ImageWell, if we're really going to keep on this theory, sure it would be a bit twist. His mom comes back to be an Arrancar and boom, Ichigo doesn't want to defeat her. I wonder if his dad would come into the fight for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:31 am
Yah...wow ever though about that.
tidusu I totally agree with you. I think that she will be so far gone into the Arrancar stage that she won't really remember Ichigo and his dad and will try to kill them or something and he will have to overcome her being his mom.
She always pops up again.  

the_noodle00

sparky3698 generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

sparky3698

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:25 pm
i gues it COULD happen BUT it wont  
sparky3698 rolled 12 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 35 (12-48)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:26 pm
sweatdrop most likely.....  

sparky3698

the_noodle00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:38 am
But it would be cool...
I happen to like
Ichigo's dad as a shinigami so that would be sweet!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 pm
the_noodle00
Yah...wow ever though about that.
tidusu I totally agree with you. I think that she will be so far gone into the Arrancar stage that she won't really remember Ichigo and his dad and will try to kill them or something and he will have to overcome her being his mom.
She always pops up again.
User ImageAh yes, you're right, she would be too far gone into being an Arrancar. I can imagine a long, drag out of many episodes just for that. Quite being a wimp and kill your mom already. xd  

Tidusu
Captain

Taishita Suzaku

Thieving Rogue

7,400 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:22 am
i think that they sort of stoped that from happening.  
BLEACH'ed Out

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff