Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Immortal Goriki??(got him)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:26 pm
I only have one pk left on my list and it's immortal goriki. Can someone tell me what area he is in?
(I may have spelled his name wrong)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:49 pm
User Image I Googled it and found this in a forum:

Just a hint: always use Berserker as your 3rd word when hunting down PKs.

black listers appear RANDOMLY, but any keyword with berserker in it will have a battle arena on each floor (if its a field then only one arena.)

So I guess you'll just have to use Berserker in the keyword and keep doing it until you run into him.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:12 pm
okay thank you. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:50 pm
Tsutsuna
okay thank you. ^_^

User Image No problem.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:36 pm
Tsutsuna
okay thank you. ^_^
did u atleast find him yet? this threads been here for a while so i guess u have... well i already completed everything in vol.2 but i restarted cuz i wanted to finish off my vol1 completly, i did beat that zombie special end boss, and by mistake i saved over my vol.2 saved data... oops, but owell, o and The One Sin looks sweet (thats vol. 2) just saying for those who dont know ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:48 pm
um actually no I have not found him yet. sweatdrop

I haven't played in a while now (playing a different game), and I don't have the cash for vol.2 so I felt no rush to finish. Well not yet.  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:27 pm
Tsutsuna
um actually no I have not found him yet. sweatdrop

I haven't played in a while now (playing a different game), and I don't have the cash for vol.2 so I felt no rush to finish. Well not yet.
well u could finish him off, and get all of the weapons and items and defeat that doppelganger... kinda easy to beat keep using twin blades do rengeki everytime ur able to and then after u have full meter... use beast awakening and keep using twin blades and use attacks that keeps u on the ground like gale blade(whatever its called) ya now bcuz i figured that out i made myself start vol2 over again... and by mistake i rewrote over my done game... oops... so i made another so i beat vol2 2 times and playing my third  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:33 am
Like I said I don't have the cash for vol.2 so ya, and it'll only take me 5 minutes tops to finish vol.1 completely and I already have "own king" so that's not a problem. And again I am working on a different game so vol.1 is not my top priority at this time.  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:24 pm
Tsutsuna
Like I said I don't have the cash for vol.2 so ya, and it'll only take me 5 minutes tops to finish vol.1 completely and I already have "own king" so that's not a problem. And again I am working on a different game so vol.1 is not my top priority at this time.
okie dokie then  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:56 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image I Googled it and found this in a forum:

Just a hint: always use Berserker as your 3rd word when hunting down PKs.

black listers appear RANDOMLY, but any keyword with berserker in it will have a battle arena on each floor (if its a field then only one arena.)

So I guess you'll just have to use Berserker in the keyword and keep doing it until you run into him.

awesome i never knew that.. thank god im maxed out on reminisce *smiles* im so PKK hunting  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff