Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

... Ichiru
  ... Hi
View Results

yanyingalsas

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:56 pm
User Image
Strange that Zero has a younger twin that is a rebel. Loving Vampires, and loves the Pure-blooded Vampire who killed his family. Ichiru was the one who wanted Shizuka Hiou is keep Zero alive. Plus Ichiru wants to kill Zero. Unlike Zero Ichiru was ill, and didn't become a vampire himself. Wow, Ichiru...
Does anyone wonder what will happened in the Twin Effect? Zero vs. Ichiru... And what will happened later in Vampire Knight? And Yuki, what will happen to her after the battle between the brothers?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:32 pm
He sux!!!!! how can he be in love with that women who killed his family. why does he want to kill Zero. WHAT A LOIvNG BROTHeR. NO HEARTS AT ALL!!!!! scream domokun sweatdrop  

Darkwhip

yanyingalsas

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:10 pm
>> I thought 'Holy Crap are you sure he's Zero's twin, he's little tab bit hotter'  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:02 pm
I couldn't believe it when I read it!!! But after you think about it for a while, it's kind of sad. The younger brother is so jealous of the older that it turns to hate.  

~Red~Vampire~Rose~

Jiu Lan

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:05 pm
It was so sad...Zero sort of knew all along that Ichiru hated him. It's scary how they look so alike too...  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:15 pm
I actually felt bad for Ichiru. I mean, his parents didn't really want him, and his brother was always better than him, so you kind of could expect the rage. But still... wow.  

Jill2282

hikarisora

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:30 pm
HOLY CR**
he's sooooo hot!!! rofl
he's in love with the evil domokun pureblood!!! stressed stressed evil
that's so sad he hates Zero?How can he though i mean aren't they brothers? emo

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:07 pm
When I first saw Ichiru, I was like: "Duude... eek And I thought Zero is the bad enough but his twin is so much WORSE AND HANDSOME." >.> You know, he would've been all right but I don't like the fact that he's like "in love" with that woman...! How can he hate his family!? gonk And Zero!?!?

I don't think Ichiru will change...maybe he'll disappear or die from his twin's hands. 0= Omg. So much drama. Yuki will live! >< She IS the main character after all! It'll be tragic to see Zero, Yuki, or Kaname die. ;-;

Isako Narumi

Nightmaresky

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:25 pm
hmmmm I think that will make it intresting. I mean what's with romance with out the drama. Truthfully I think the author just wanted both Zero and Kaname to have the same about of luggage. What's really tearing me apart is I don't know who I want to be with yuki more.... Zero or Kaname.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:57 pm
Darkwhip
He sux!!!!! how can he be in love with that women who killed his family. why does he want to kill Zero. WHAT A LOIvNG BROTHeR. NO HEARTS AT ALL!!!!! scream domokun sweatdrop

I know he sounds like a freak ne?
not to mention it makes me angrier that Zero had to suffer in turning into a vampire and not him >.<;;
ah well... up side to the story is at least Yuki will end up with a vampire.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:59 pm
Jill2282
I actually felt bad for Ichiru. I mean, his parents didn't really want him, and his brother was always better than him, so you kind of could expect the rage. But still... wow.

Really? O_O
well that explains a bit.. still your right.. wow O_O;; its not like zero did wrong.

sounds like Zero's parents suck as well D:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:04 pm
It really sucks for Zero, because all he was trying to do was be good enough so that it wouldn't matter if Ichiru was sick, but all his parents did was compare them and said Ichiru sucked (not literally, but kind of yeah). Zero and Ichiru are twins and really close, but Zero being a good vampire hunter only made Ichiru jealous and hate him. He can't really help it if his brother is so beloved while he is not needed I guess, but its really mean that he hates Zero. Hating his parents is only to be expected, but Zero...? I don't think thats fair for Zero.  

eternity_moonlight

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:40 pm
Jill2282
Now that you say it that way...;-; I kind of understand Ichiru's perspective.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:08 pm
eternity_moonlight
It really sucks for Zero, because all he was trying to do was be good enough so that it wouldn't matter if Ichiru was sick, but all his parents did was compare them and said Ichiru sucked (not literally, but kind of yeah). Zero and Ichiru are twins and really close, but Zero being a good vampire hunter only made Ichiru jealous and hate him. He can't really help it if his brother is so beloved while he is not needed I guess, but its really mean that he hates Zero. Hating his parents is only to be expected, but Zero...? I don't think thats fair for Zero.

I would've had said the same thing.
There's also jealousy.

Hmm,I'm wondering what he is doing right now [he like totally disappeared] What's worse is what happens if he chooses to become a vampire???...becuz of his luv for that woman...

So Zero has to face 2 fights...his brother & Kaname.

BunnyCupCakes

Daiyana

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:47 pm
but I like Zero better. He betrayed his entire clan!!!!!! and he almost got his bro killed... evil  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff