View Results

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:30 pm
In So-Cali there where immigrant protesters, and the please-men went all batons on them. surprised We don’t know why yet, and I have no actual facts to give you. ^^ I didn't watch the news that far in.

What is your opinion on the government?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:35 pm
Go back to your own country you canadian slut!!! ...take me with you redface  

[.Cuddle.Slut.]

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:51 pm
[.Cuddle.Slut.]
Go back to your own country you canadian slut!!! ...take me with you redface

emo But I'm a Scottish Mobster. I cant go back to the Canada! They hate me there.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:40 pm
Opinion on the government: ******** the world!!! (******** the whole god damn mother ******** government and their stupid s**t!!  

[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]
Crew

Comipa

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:03 am
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]
Opinion on the government: ******** the world!!! (******** the whole god damn mother ******** government and their stupid s**t!!

Agreed. But I know the solution. Way back when, before our parents, people used to DO something about what they don't like in the gov. Now, people are so scared of doing something wrong that coruption hasw pretty much taken over. If we don't like something we should march. Post flyiers. Post our opinion about what we think all over the net. Even if forums that have nothing to do with politics. Just to get the word out.

Lets face it. People are scared of their shadows now days. We've all become so... meak, that we won't stand up and fight for what we really want.

We'll sit there and maybe say, "No... I don't like that." and think that just because we've said something that our job is done. Not true. We should get our butts out there and fight!! The gov. should fear the people. Not the other wa around.

And DL, before you sa anything, yes, this POV did come from watching Sicko. The movie was completely right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:02 pm
Tusu
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]

Agreed. But I know the solution. Way back when, before our parents, people used to DO something about what they don't like in the gov. Now, people are so scared of doing something wrong that coruption hasw pretty much taken over. If we don't like something we should march. Post flyiers. Post our opinion about what we think all over the net. Even if forums that have nothing to do with politics. Just to get the word out.

Lets face it. People are scared of their shadows now days. We've all become so... meak, that we won't stand up and fight for what we really want.

We'll sit there and maybe say, "No... I don't like that." and think that just because we've said something that our job is done. Not true. We should get our butts out there and fight!! The gov. should fear the people. Not the other wa around.

And DL, before you sa anything, yes, this POV did come from watching Sicko. The movie was completely right.

xd I was so going to call you on it to. Damn you for getting there first

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Comipa

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:35 pm
DragonLover
Tusu
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]

HWAAA!!! I beat you!! Bow to my awsomeness you simpleton!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:18 pm
Tusu
DragonLover
Tusu
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]

-.-' Like Hell.

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Comipa

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:51 pm
DragonLover
Tusu
DragonLover
Tusu
[Afflicted_Sanguinarian]

-.-' Like Hell.

*shugs* Worth a try. Hey I need more icons for my profile... anyone have some good ones?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Point taken.
But the government keeps us busy that we have to give up a lot.
Which we probably can't if we want to live.
And if you die, well you can't fight if you're dead!

midnight_kurai

DragonLover
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:31 pm
midnight_kurai
Point taken.
But the government keeps us busy that we have to give up a lot.
Which we probably can't if we want to live.
And if you die, well you can't fight if you're dead!

ninja Sehz who?

Royal Darkness Main Kingdom: General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff