Reply #22-shove for jesus!
The Good and Bad About Freshmen Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:07 am
Alright... What did or do you hate about being a freshman? There are not many problems that I encounter in my school, but I know others who despise being the lowest of their schools.
Comments?
Questions?
POST THEM!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:53 am
Well first of all your the lower class. It sucks! The seniors are jerks! They think they know everything! I know this b***h named Brook who is a senior, she thinks she is some sort of genius! Make's me mad!!! stressed  

Engel der Musik
Crew

tokyo_shonen

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:31 pm
founding a place to relax at lunch  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:59 pm
XEmo-heart-breakX
Well first of all your the lower class. It sucks! The seniors are jerks! They think they know everything! I know this b***h named Brook who is a senior, she thinks she is some sort of genius! Make's me mad!!! stressed

i can agree for the most part, but i'm pretty good friends with a senior, so....yeah  

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

Russian_Lyricist

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:14 pm
I have quite a few seniors who are friends from being in band. They're not bad. Since I will be moving to a higher band next year, I'm actually making more friends of upper classmen.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:46 am
i'm in a 11th 12th grade gym class because there wasn't enough room for me in a 9-10th grade gym class...that's where i've met my senior friends  

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

tiiqeri

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:52 am
Well, I didn't have any problems with being a freshman, because I was (and still am, ofcourse) a year older than all my other classmates.. I knew most of the seniors already and many of the second-graders were my old classmates.. The most annoying thing as a freshman was that everyone else was younger than me and they were really, really childish.. and I didn't actually know them that well.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:37 pm
I'm in tons of clubs and that's how I've met all of the upper classmen I know. I'm a freshman now and i love it!  

The Popetator
Crew

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:28 pm
once upon a time i was in 3 clubs, but had to quit all of them because things kept coming up crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:59 am
I currently moved so I have not had a chance to join any clubs. I plant o go back to marching band my Sophmore year (I marched in my old school) and then go out for tennis. I think that will occupy me enough while I'm also goign to be in higher classes (wind ensemble, chemistry as a sophmore which are considered a junior's classes in my school.)

Russian_Lyricist

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:28 pm
i quit band going into freshman year. i kinda regret it- most my friends stayed in band....  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:41 am
I seriously dislike being an eighth grader in HK. the 9th and the higher class jerks think they own us and think that we should be scared of them! No way, jose!  

Vintage Indie

AlucardsNoLifeQueen

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:40 pm
the upperclassmen don't bug me, mostly. it's the teachers who look down on us. In my old school it never happened....but in high school.....(read my most recent post in the other freshman thread for more info) stare  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:00 am
One of the Worl History teachers was horrible in my school!! Luckily I'll never have to see him again. He smelled up any room he was in, wore one style of pants and shirts, but in EVERY color of the rainbow, sweat like a BEAST, and had this single curl-cue of hair that fell into the middle of his forehead. He took an hour and thirty minutes on notes that should have taken 20 minutes and had to breath every other word....
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Russian_Lyricist

Recyclable Raccoon

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:08 pm
Gym.
And you don't know a lot of people at first.  
#22-shove for jesus!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff